27 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Browns
    • Baker Mayfield's Facial Hair
    • The Pittsburgh Defense
    • Kiwibrown
    • Hope

25 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

What Garrett did was a turkey move. We should nickname him Turkey Garrett.

They sure showed that Turkey Jones tackle on Bradshaw enough tonight that no one should be shocked that football is violent. Watch this old replay of a man who could have been killed ha ha ha. Did you see Myles apparently not even hurt Mason? Lifetime ban!

Spend the next 2 hours after the game talking about the guy who could have potentially been injured “if...” as opposed to the half dozen guys who actually got hurt.

40 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

It won't be based on outcome though and we all know that.

It's the optics. It looks really bad and that's what matters.

Yes. 

I hooe the actions of rudolph and pouncey get the same scrutiny. 

Head stomping, and a 3 stwp instigation by rudolph, helmet pull, nutting and attacking garrrett.

• Like 1

I know we are not supposed to bash (not literally) Rudolph...cuz that's victim blaming.  However, I noticed what a crybaby pretty boy he was last week against the Rams.  He cries every time he gets hit, and looks to the ref for a call.  He was doing the exact same ish against the Browns yesterday.

I'm also amazed that people who watch (and enjoy) the violent part of this sport, are surprised when violent things occur.  I get that it is outside the spectrum of the game, and it certainly was uncalled for, and deserves a suspension, but I would think this would happen more often.          

I don't care that others feel that Myles should be banned for life.  I do feel bad that this will follow him forever.  He should have known better, and kept his cool.  Would have been much funnier if he threw the helmet about 20 yards, and did some type of dance, but alas, he will almost certainly cost us some wins with his absence.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

2-0 in the AFCN. Myles Garrett was just letting the rest of the division and the Steelers know who was running things when Rudolph tried to fight him like a girl. The NFL is fun again.

I realize this is in jest, but Garrett likely being done for the year robs so much joy for me.

He’s the centerpiece of the defense and 75% of our pass rush.  He’s not a replaceable guy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Oh, and if it wasn’t clear by now, it’s time to embrace it and just go full heel.

This is where I’m at. I’m at least going to enjoy it until the official suspension verdict is announced, then I will hunker over back into my cave of sadness. It is unfortunate, and I don’t endorse what happened. It is kind of fun watching the Steelers fake outrage though. 

• Like 3

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m enjoying the narrative that Rudolph had no part in this. 😂 

This just happened to him I guess.

I mean beyond Rudolph cleating him in the groin and yanking Garrett’s face mask, everything was done until he tried to come back at him when he didn’t have a helmet on. Don’t act like you are going to fight someone when you don’t have a helmet on and maybe you won’t get nogged in the side of the head. 

• Like 2

Just now, NateDawg said:

I mean beyond Rudolph cleating him in the groin and yanking Garrett’s face mask, everything was done until he tried to come back at him when he didn’t have a helmet on. Don’t act like you are going to fight someone when you don’t have a helmet on and maybe you won’t get nogged in the side of the head. 

He was like a dog chasing a car.  What were you going to do when you caught it?

• Like 2

I cannot stand these Steelers fans and the national media pundits with this whole situation. The Steelers have been one of, if not the, dirtiest team in the league for years. James Harrison spent his entire career lighting people up with the crown of his helmet and cheap-shotting people, Ryan Shazier was becoming the same way before his injury, Antonio Brown flying leap kicked our punter in the face, Kimo von Oelhoffen intentionally injured Carson Palmer, and these a$$holes have been cheering this stuff the whole time.

Now their QB tries to play tough guy because he's mad he got owned, tries to twist Garrett's neck and rip his helmet off, hits him in the groin twice, goes after him while his Olineman has him by the arms, and then wants to play victim when he gets whacked. What a joke. Sure, Garrett will be suspended, but Mason Rudolph and Maurkice Pouncey better also get some form of suspension. If I am Steve Wilks, come two weeks, I am unleashing the Dogs of War on the Steelers. I am sending 6 to 8 guys every single play. Mason Rudolph is not finishing that game if I am the Browns Defensive Coordinator.

The Steelers are the neighborhood bully who go crying to teacher when someone stomps them into the ground because they are sick of their BS. The thing that sucks is that Garrett swinging the helmet is going to seriously screw us because we will be without our best player for the rest of the year and you know the dirty scumbags, that the Steelers are, are going to try to cheap shot our players every chance they get. Sadly, they will get away with it because a Steelers player could bring a gun on the field and shoot someone in the stomach and the Refs would find some obscure rule to justify why it wasn't a penalty and the national media pundits would be like "oh yeah good call, once a player is past the 40 yard line with the ball in the 3rd quarter with at least 10 minutes left you are free to shoot them, that's definitely in the rule book, good call."

Edited by shoffma1999
  • Like 5