This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

Lol I just read a real post from someone disappointed in the Wii call of duty version because he was in the military (sure you were) and he was going to use it for more training for when he goes overseas again because call of duty has been "very much like his experience overseas but with fewer suicide bombers." Nobody called him out for his obvious bull**** and the post was ancient but lol. My god

Edited by Norm

39 minutes ago, Norm said:

Lol I just read a real post from someone disappointed in the Wii call of duty version because he was in the military (sure you were) and he was going to use it for more training for when he goes overseas again because call of duty has been very much like his experience overseas but with fewer suicide bombers. Nobody called him out for his obvious bull**** and the post was ancient but lol. My god

He obviously didn't pay the extra for the wii flak-jacket.  That made the game more real and bullets actually hurt like real life.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

He obviously didn't pay the extra for the wii flak-jacket.  That made the game more real and bullets actually hurt like real life.  

Lolol

I remember when I got this back pack thing for the Sega that was supposed to like vibrate and **** and make you feel like kicks in mortal Kombat lol. It was underwhelming to say the least. 

How's things going up there Wisconsin folks?

"Gov. Tony Evers declared a state of emergency for all of Wisconsin Monday as a major winter storm brought blizzard-like conditions ahead of a cold snap that will bring the most extreme temperatures in a generation"

Eh...it honestly isn't that bad.  It is light and fluffy...at least around Milwaukee.  No one is in the office today.  Kind of have the place to myself.   Expect it to be this way on Wednesday, too.  Seriously considering heading out to the ice shanty.  Get the heater running, setup some tip ups on the shanty, jig in a hole and enjoy a cocktail or two...or three.

In terms of extreme temps?  Yah, cold snap is really coming.  Just gotta dress for it and limit the time outside.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

Eh...it honestly isn't that bad.  It is light and fluffy...at least around Milwaukee.  No one is in the office today.  Kind of have the place to myself.   Expect it to be this way on Wednesday, too.  Seriously considering heading out to the ice shanty.  Get the heater running, setup some tip ups on the shanty, jig in a hole and enjoy a cocktail or two...or three.

In terms of extreme temps?  Yah, cold snap is really coming.  Just gotta dress for it and limit the time outside.

-40 wind chill in SD supposedly coming in the next few days. I imagine yall are in the same range. One of the most wintery winters of the last 5 years I think.

On 1/26/2019 at 5:59 PM, ThatJerkDave said:

I just watched Polar on Netflix.  Pretty entertaining.  Get some popcorn and turn off your brain.  

Mads has been working a bit too close with Kojima. Unless he was trying to make his character look like Snake.

Is Katheryn Winnick a better looking Scarlett Johansson ?

All in all an entertaining enough movie. Enough gore for the week haha.

13 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

-40 wind chill in SD supposedly coming in the next few days. I imagine yall are in the same range. One of the most wintery winters of the last 5 years I think.

A positive: The extreme temperatures moving in with Sunday’s arctic blast may kill off a significant percentage of emerald ash borer larvae, according to one of the premier forestry experts in Minnesota. So for ash trees, the magnitude and duration of the upcoming cold wave may be a very good thing.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

Yeah. I can't wait... it's supposed to be -19 real temp low today. Yay