This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

12 hours ago, Golfman said:

So was it a MURDER or a "MURDER"? Me and @HighCalebR want to know. 

I laughed at this reply, but I feel terrible about it because someone was murdered, allegedly? @Norm

Don't feel bad 

Drug addict wife beating husband (Meth, were on it @HighCalebR) gets caught beating one of the kids, rumors we was molesting them too, she finally has enough and loads all the kids in their vehicle and tried to sneak away, he sees them and tries to stop her and gets ran over as she backs into their alley. AFAIK they don't plan to charge her with anything serious. She was beat to a pulp and claims she never tried to hit him and didn't realize he was in the way. Who knows what the real truth is though. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Norm said:

Don't feel bad 

Drug addict wife beating husband (Meth, were on it @HighCalebR) gets caught beating one of the kids, rumors we was molesting them too, she finally has enough and loads all the kids in their vehicle and tried to sneak away, he sees them and tries to stop her and gets ran over as she backs into their alley. AFAIK they don't plan to charge her with anything serious. She was beat to a pulp and claims she never tried to hit him and didn't realize he was in the way. Who knows what the real truth is though. 

Sounds like a happy ending to me. She won't be beat anymore, the kids are safe and he's in hell!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

Sounds like a happy ending to me. She won't be beat anymore, the kids are safe and he's in hell!

Yeah all I've heard from people who knew them was "good for her" and things like that. **** that dude. I guess he stabbed her once years ago and did some time too. Too bad she couldn't find a way to get away ages ago.

December 7, 1941 isnt the only December day that will live in infamy. The Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting occurred on December 14, 2012, in Newtown, Connecticut. Twenty-six people, including 20 children between six and seven years old, and six adult staff members were killed in their classrooms.

10 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

First non college football weekend of the season always kinda depresses me. We're getting to the end of this thing for another year.

I kinda forgot that it was it for a while until I caught FCS playoffs on a TV last night and it hit me there was no good CFB today.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Joe said:

Two words: Kris Kobach...

I don't doubt that there are some alt-righters there.  But I seriously doubt that most of any large enough group of people subscribe to that, if they actually know what they are about. At the same time, there are a lot of things that would overlap with conservative and even moderate views.  I thought that I was "alt-right" when I first heard of it, I mistakenly thought it was a right leaning moderate tired of PC culture.  That fits me pretty well.  Then I did a little more research.  But we are getting dangerously close to the bounds here...

JoCo people really do drive as bad as FIBs though.  And I think that is the main point of the entire TAPT v69.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I don't doubt that there are some alt-righters there.  But I seriously doubt that most of any large enough group of people subscribe to that, if they actually know what they are about. At the same time, there are a lot of things that would overlap with conservative and even moderate views.  I thought that I was "alt-right" when I first heard of it, I mistakenly thought it was a right leaning moderate tired of PC culture.  That fits me pretty well.  Then I did a little more research.  But we are getting dangerously close to the bounds here...

JoCo people really do drive as bad as FIBs though.  And I think that is the main point of the entire TAPT v69.

Yeah, this...there's the sentiment, but not a full committal. Arm's length. Totally get it and completely understand your POV.