This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

Just now, DavidatMIZZOU said:

I have a brutal hangover right now.  This sucks.

If I had a dollar for every time you mentioned alcohol or something related to alcohol in one of your posts, I'd have enough dollars to buy something expensive. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

If I had a dollar for every time you mentioned alcohol or something related to alcohol in one of your posts, I'd have enough dollars to buy something expensive. 

Yeah.  Probably a grand.  I really don't drink that much anymore.  Maybe once a week, if that.  But it certainly kicked my *** last night.

6 hours ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

Yeah.  Probably a grand.  I really don't drink that much anymore.  Maybe once a week, if that.  But it certainly kicked my *** last night.

I drank from 130pm until 230am yesterday. And I'm debating trying to get the old lady to go out for a a few for SNF lol

20 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I drank from 130pm until 230am yesterday. And I'm debating trying to get the old lady to go out for a a few for SNF lol

I did that about a month ago, had no problems.  It is ~5pm and I am still feeling it today.  Sometimes it just hits harder.  I probably wasn't properly hydrated before.  I have been drinking a lot of water today and it is helping.

2 minutes ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

I did that about a month ago, had no problems.  It is ~5pm and I am still feeling it today.  Sometimes it just hits harder.  I probably wasn't properly hydrated before.  I have been drinking a lot of water today and it is helping.

I get those random ones too. I think it's from not eating. I never eat lunch so if I go out right after work with no food then drink all night...

I typically don't get too hungover these days. Which is a gift and a curse.

If you've never witnessed an actual fire storm, its really really wicked. It literally "rains" fire from the sky

Hot dry Santa Ana winds turn everything into a tinderbox first and then the  firestorm creates its own weather. The flames suck in the surrounding air and blast the burning embers into the sky for wider distribution. This is a shot of the freeway just north of LA...currently 4 separate fires going on up there. Growing up in WI, I never understood it, but now that I've been here for awhile I've gotten a real appreciation for how volatile they can be. Watch that one large fireball on the right side of the frame hit some fresh fuel + wind gust and grow huge in a matter of seconds.

10 hours ago, NormSizedMidget said:

What percentage of "NFL fans" do you think are also avid CFB fans, like how many that watch football all Sunday, watch games Saturday?

haven't watched a college football game since UCF's Bortles Fiesta Bowl season (2013?).. haven't watched a non-packer NFL game in I don't even know how long. Probably a few super bowls ago. 

but i'd guess the ones that watch football all day Sunday have like a 40% crossover w/ the number that watch college all day. 

• Like 1