This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

Somebody going on a football forum after a vasectomy asking when they can do stuff makes me think they have the attention span of a goldfish or didn't listen to the doctor or nurses, who clearly would have explained this.  That, or he got a vasectomy on a budget in Mexico, in which case I'd definitely be worried.

5 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Somebody going on a football forum after a vasectomy asking when they can do stuff makes me think they have the attention span of a goldfish or didn't listen to the doctor or nurses, who clearly would have explained this.  That, or he got a vasectomy on a budget in Mexico, in which case I'd definitely be worried.

It’s different for everyone. And for the last 5 years I’d have settled for Mexican Nursing Assistant with a pair of scizzors, a bag of ice, and a bottle of cheap tequila. The only thing they didn’t tell me was when I could resume activity. And if they did, they did it before the procedure while I was on Valium.

52 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

It’s different for everyone. And for the last 5 years I’d have settled for Mexican Nursing Assistant with a pair of scizzors, a bag of ice, and a bottle of cheap tequila. The only thing they didn’t tell me was when I could resume activity. And if they did, they did it before the procedure while I was on Valium.

Have you tried feeling around to see if everything is still there? Maybe they thought you were there for a sex change, how good is your Spanish?

2 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

Have you tried feeling around to see if everything is still there? Maybe they thought you were there for a sex change, how good is your Spanish?

I was conscious the entire time. But it DID only cost $70 out of pocket.

Watson tore his ACL. Houston sports fans get the thrill of a World Series win last night and not even 24 hours later, Watson goes down for the season at practice. Feel bad for him. Having a great start to his career,  balls the hell out against that Seattle secondary and then this happens. Hope he can make a full recovery.  Believe he had the same injury to his other ACL a few years back. 

Texans will be signing Matt McGloin. Oof

Edited by WaitWhat

On 10/31/2017 at 9:18 PM, ChaRisMa said:

Had vasectomy last Monday. Any tips?

ayyye round of applause for another american hero. for sure dont sneeze imo. & they say no bussin damias for 72 hours, but really you probably wont even wanna w/ the balloon swelling that's gonna happen tbh.