The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:
7 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen something like this from you. 

I have.

He did it a few games ago for sure. The one where he pushed for my reads the very next day and got credit for all the kills (I felt like Malf tbh). 

Then he scolded me for hitting one of the red's (?) on his list. 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You willing to vote yourself to prove Swag wrong?

Ive thought about it. Almost told Dome to vote me so I could self hammer. But that would be selfish and anti-town, tbh. I obviously cant claim anything so I will leave it at that.

Almost done with paperwork, then I will have about 30-45 minutes to read up and post some thoughts. 

On 11/14/2019 at 10:01 AM, daboyle250 said:

Well I feel nothing about my character.

"character" is an interesting term

On 11/14/2019 at 10:50 AM, squire12 said:

Nacho

Have you been reading? I dont remember any other post from you. Just a vote and dip

On 11/14/2019 at 11:02 AM, SwAg said:

Alright, so “which Pikachu” is everyone as my mom used to ask?

:knows claiming will kill you:

:asks people to claim:

On 11/14/2019 at 12:15 PM, Forge said:

Break it down for us. Inquiring minds want to know. 

Is this 'soft defending Swag?

On 11/14/2019 at 12:44 PM, MWil23 said:

If you get modkilled for that, it'll be egregious. It was blatantly obvious if you were in scum chat last game and in light of the past 24 hours of discussion in the Prequel to WWIII Mafia game that was a very obvious shot at my slip with Orca's whining about it/blaming you.

I still maintain that I owned my mistake and didn't blame anyone else (nor will I) and the extra embarrassment was Malf's previous slip, which I then ignored and made an even bigger one.

Is this 'soft defending' Swag?

On 11/14/2019 at 1:39 PM, Dome said:

I think there are lots of players that would ask for a wincon, in light of last game. 

Maybe even some town players reminding the host to post them so everyone knows.

I don't think I can put much into those reads. 

Interesting wording here. 'Lot of player - - maybe even some town'. Did he know that Scum already asked?

On 11/14/2019 at 1:42 PM, Dome said:

Literally not what I said. 

You're doing it again.

You do this as scum, where you don't make sense and blame everyone else.

Forge was either trolling or is incredibly confused.

Either way, it means little. 

Spot on.

21 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Works for me.

Thats not what I said. I skimmed them once on my read through. I went back and pulled them all in chronological order, skimmed through them again to see if anything was said about this game; there wasnt really - so I asked Malf to tell me what I am looking for based on last game. 

I still cant believe this confuses people.

21 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

Bidoof.

That hasn't happened since at least episode 74. 

In the middle of the debate, you dropped this and bounced. Any thoughts on what was occuring? Why did you not get involved? 

20 hours ago, SwAg said:

Tbf, Pickle liked matts post that made no sense.  So, at least you have the bastion of reading comprehension that is Pickle on your side.

See below

19 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

lol. Yes. I remembered because you tagged counselor. Not because you said "the game where you posted your full PM and others followed". Smart. 

Anywho. You pointed out PR liking my post. That stood out to me as well. He is clearly following along, but not contributing. 

Still would like an answer to this.

19 hours ago, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12803850

Matts

No explanation? Odd for you. You dont typically vote with the masses without input. This is the second "skate by" attempt.

19 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

No, he does it to me.

Matts

Another person that is obviously reading and not contributing.

18 hours ago, SwAg said:

See, you're again, summarizing a bunch of secondary statements that I made off-hand, while completely avoiding the sum and substance of the main argument.

1.  No one here is even contesting that.  You're barely contesting it.  And I'm not holding it out as some compelling argument.  You made some argument about how you don't read the OP unless you have a reason to do so, yet you clearly take initiative and read the OP based on past games.  I already described two of those games in detail, but because I did not go find all of the threads, and the points in those threads that prove it, you're throwing your hands in the air and pretending it does not count.  It is not persuasive.  It is bull****, and it is merely you attempting to detract from a point that you already know is substantially true.

2.  Again, I'm not holding it out as a compelling argument for other people, but everyone has internalized reads that are effective, yet they do not state what they are because then you get responses of skepticism.  I provided you with a sample of your most recent Town games, and showed you did not do it there.  I said you did it in two Town games, and offered those.  I said you did it five times, and you did.  I offered to give you a majority of the scum games, as long as you agreed to help me find the others, and you said "no, you have the burden of proof."  Lol, I don't need this point to prove you're guilty.  You want me to do it to (1) waste time; (2) give you something else to yell about that is a distraction; (3) frustrate me by after I do the work, you create some half-baked rationale to explain it like you've done both times I have semi-indulged you so far; or (4) something equally malicious.

3.  You're definitely the type to lobby for a modkill.  No one is going to believe that you're not.

4.  You've fixated on "skim" and derailed almost all conversation from the main argument with pages about your inability to read at a middle school level.  

Again, the main point is: MWil is scum, and he entered the thread with a bit of heat.  Malfatron made up that he slipped, and Matts came in to defend him and end Malfatron's inquiry immediately.  Matts faceplanted the explanation, which segued to Point 4 above, and maintains it isn't a defense, itjust has the happy consequence of functioning as one.  They are inextricably connected for at least this phase, and likely our best lead for the day.

^^^^^I am going to go back through this when my next appointment is over. Also - reminder to me, on page 41.

18 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Dome

Why Dome?

18 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Have you noticed anyone making a point to not get involved with you and matts?

About half the game, its obvious. Curious as to what @Malfatron learned.

18 hours ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, three people in particular.

The rest either have been absent since before it started and at least have not returned here yet, or I don't necessarily expect them to engage.

I don't know if the three I'm thinking of are around, but they were, and that silence is pretty deafening.

Only 3? Which 3?

18 hours ago, SwAg said:

That's why it's unofficial.  And I skipped gopher's vote because gopher's vote was stupid.

manipulating the VC. Not a good look.

18 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

swole

Another vote without any explanation. 

18 hours ago, MWil23 said:

That we weren’t given a win con and so someone else asked about it, I get blamed Because of what I did last game, then it’s insinuated that I would ask a host to mod kill SwAg since he lulz claimed mason (which I’d NEVER DO and anyone who knows me knows I’d never stoop to such a level) and because MattS clearly is scum and slipped blatantly on logic by bumping my post now I’m scum too? 

This post is terrible. "Slipped on logic"  - - you do realize the implication is that we are scum together and I defended you?

17 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

But for realsies matts

Another vote and dip

17 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

dome

Another vote and dip

17 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I'll catch up tomorrow and I'll be sure to quote as I go

kthx

You caught up?

Ill read and post more after my 3:30

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:
On 11/14/2019 at 11:39 AM, Dome said:

I think there are lots of players that would ask for a wincon, in light of last game. 

Maybe even some town players reminding the host to post them so everyone knows.

I don't think I can put much into those reads. 

Interesting wording here. 'Lot of player - - maybe even some town'. Did he know that Scum already asked?

This was one of the better jokes in the game so far 

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i confirm i am not a bluejay

I'm the only real Blue Jay here xD

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

"character" is an interesting term

Have you been reading? I dont remember any other post from you. Just a vote and dip

:knows claiming will kill you:

:asks people to claim:

Is this 'soft defending Swag?

Is this 'soft defending' Swag?

Spot on.

I still cant believe this confuses people.

In the middle of the debate, you dropped this and bounced. Any thoughts on what was occuring? Why did you not get involved? 

See below

Still would like an answer to this.

No explanation? Odd for you. You dont typically vote with the masses without input. This is the second "skate by" attempt.

Another person that is obviously reading and not contributing.

^^^^^I am going to go back through this when my next appointment is over. Also - reminder to me, on page 41.

Why Dome?

About half the game, its obvious. Curious as to what @Malfatron learned.

Only 3? Which 3?

manipulating the VC. Not a good look.

Another vote without any explanation. 

This post is terrible. "Slipped on logic"  - - you do realize the implication is that we are scum together and I defended you?

Another vote and dip

Another vote and dip

You caught up?

Ill read and post more after my 3:30

Even in your read up you still dont know why I voted you?