GDT 11/17/19 Week 11: 7-2 Baltimore Ravens vs 6-3 Houston Texans

DreamKid

"safety Tashaun Gipson called the Ravens’ Heisman package cool, but added: “They can run it against us if the want to - someone’s gotta get hit.”"

Good gamesmanship by our coaching staff. Other teams are definitely going to be thinking about that in their preparation moving forward.

everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.
we'll see if Gipson backs up his talk.

moot point anyway since maybe he should be more concerned about defending the pass, Texans are 29th in pass defense as of today.
i expect Roman to call a well balanced game again and Lamar to be able to score TDs through the air.

Unfortunately i think this is one - espeically after the Texans on a bye - we drop. We've won 2 games I don't think many expected us to going into the year (@Sea, NE), so I just think the ebbs and flows of an NFL season will kind of see to it that we put out a clunker.

Hope i'm wrong lol but I'd say Texans 31-23

Fun fact: That Clemson vs Louisville game back in 2016 was the first full game that I watched Lamar Jackson and when I got on the bandwagon of him (and Watson too*) as a future superstar and elite prospect. What I loved is that his team was about 100 times less talented then Clemson, which was the best team in the country that year, but he just refused to give in and already, at 19 years old, looked like the greatest athlete on a field of stars. He took a beating and had many plays go against him but fought like a warrior. Could have pulled off the huge upset if his receiver fought for an extra 2 yards on the deciding play.

*I'll admit I thought Mahommes was a huge reach, so I'm not perfect. 

Are Ian Eagle & Dan Fouts considered one of the top commentating teams by viewers in the US?

I was somewhat surprised and disappointed to see that we weren't getting Kevin Harlan (who I think is one of the top 2 NFL play-by-play guys) and Rich Gannon again.  Eagle is fine, but I find Fouts to be mediocre

4 hours ago, drd23 said:

Are Ian Eagle & Dan Fouts considered one of the top commentating teams by viewers in the US?

I was somewhat surprised and disappointed to see that we weren't getting Kevin Harlan (who I think is one of the top 2 NFL play-by-play guys) and Rich Gannon again.  Eagle is fine, but I find Fouts to be mediocre

According to 105.7, Ian and Fouts are the #2 team behind Romo and Nantz. I like Harlan's play by play as well.