The culture that is the Cleveland Browns (Plus guess Garrett's Suspension length)

brownie man

To who's fault is our culture?   

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who's most to blame for this specific 2019 Browns team culture

• Jimmy Haslam
    • John Dorsey
    • Freddie Kitches
    • Baker Mayfield
  2. 2. How many games is Garrett suspened for

• Rest of the season
    • other
  3. 3. Does Freddie have control of the locker room?

• Yes
    • No

3 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

What's the "hate" gonna look like if Myles gets the suspension reduced to 4?  NFL Gen will lose their minds.

And Tayne will be there standing with you in solidarity for the final battle:

dc0b626a18d76e98523ffbb27659bed1_w200.gi

3 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

I would be absolutely shocked if that happened.

No, no really. It's kinda crazy to imagine, but NFL Gen isn't always as cool of a place for neat guys to hang out and talk about football sports.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, brownie man said:

I think if it has to be definite my money is on 6-7 games

they can’t give it the same weight as Hunts suspension which was 8

Apples and oranges.

I'd bet on 4 if I were a betting man.

Surprised no word yet on the punk perpetrator/protagonist Rudolph's penalty.

• Like 1

I was very upset with Myles Garrett after what happened Thursday Night because I knew it was going to hurt the team when we are already in a must win situation every week from here on out. After 4 days of media reactions and idiotic celebrity opinions I am no longer upset. I actually have even more anger toward the NFL, Steelers and Rudolph than I do Myles now. Rudolph is a the real coward for not owning up to his part in the scuffle. I want nothing more than the Browns to take him out even if it means penalties and even more suspension honestly. Playoffs be damned I'd rather sweep Pittsburgh and make a point that we are no longer getting kicked around by you scum bags. Schobert you want to be paid like a Top 10 LB? If you take out Rudolph we'll make it Top 5. Randall you want to stay in Cleveland? Take Rudolph out and you'll get paid. In the famous words of the dearly departed "Come get it in blood *femaledog* made *butt* lil boy"

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, brownplaque said:

I was very upset with Myles Garrett after what happened Thursday Night because I knew it was going to hurt the team when we are already in a must win situation every week from here on out. After 4 days of media reactions and idiotic celebrity opinions I am no longer upset. I actually have even more anger toward the NFL, Steelers and Rudolph than I do Myles now. Rudolph is a the real coward for not owning up to his part in the scuffle. I want nothing more than the Browns to take him out even if it means penalties and even more suspension honestly. Playoffs be damned I'd rather sweep Pittsburgh and make a point that we are no longer getting kicked around by you scum bags. Schobert you want to be paid like a Top 10 LB? If you take out Rudolph we'll make it Top 5. Randall you want to stay in Cleveland? Take Rudolph out and you'll get paid. In the famous words of the dearly departed "Come get it in blood *femaledog* made *butt* lil boy"

I would like this twice if I could.

1 hour ago, brownplaque said:

I actually am to the point that I applaud Miles for smacking the p-ant with his own helmet.

4 hours ago, pnies20 said:

I can’t see any change after Goodell’s interview about the situation. They twisted the rules to say what he did was “outside the scope of a football game”

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Goodell is such a turd.

They wi be able to takenit to court like the sints players did.