The culture that is the Cleveland Browns (Plus guess Garrett's Suspension length)

brownie man

To who's fault is our culture?   

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who's most to blame for this specific 2019 Browns team culture

• Jimmy Haslam
    • John Dorsey
    • Freddie Kitches
    • Baker Mayfield
  2. 2. How many games is Garrett suspened for

• Rest of the season
    • other
  3. 3. Does Freddie have control of the locker room?

• Yes
    • No

17 minutes ago, JDD said:

And if the tables were turned people would be saying Mayfield is a punk who deserved it. 

See I can say **** that is my opinion but state it as fact. 

If you don’t wear orange and brown you don’t matter

-Our Coach 

Learn it, Know it, Live it

If you are happy with this product that’s been on the field you are crazy 

3 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

SEE....I'm WITH you here.......

Myles Garrett goes from letting someone PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE and not doing anything to some kinda monster because he pulled a guys helmet off, who initiated an attempt to do the same thing to him AND nut stommped him....AND came at him WITH to of his teammates while Garret was alone....that dosent make sense to me...

And the Media just loving trying to Make Mason Rudolph a victim.....but I'm Sorry, you cant pick a fight, get your @$$ whooped, and then scream "Hey I'm a victim here because I picked a fight and lost".....

Myles reaction was over the top and he should have been suspended for some games, but PEOPLE need to STOP trying to turn this dude into some kinda Terrible Violent Character, people need to STOP trying to make Mason Rudolph look like an innocent victim. And people need to admit the WRONG ACTION's were Provoked, Myles Garrett got a dicipline I feel for someone who INITIATED the actions, not a person who RETALIATED to PROVOCATION.

Just my two cents

I mean you’ve gotten neck cranked before so you have some sympathy 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, brownie man said:

If you are happy with this product that’s been on the field you are crazy 

I’m happy this team is improving 

Happy the youngest team in the nfl is winning games the past two weeks they use to lose

Happy they have more than 1 win at this point in the year (or worst)

Not sure what you were expecting but if they win 9 or 10 games I think it was a pretty solid year.  

2 hours ago, JDD said:

And if the tables were turned people would be saying Mayfield is a punk who deserved it. 

See I can say **** that is my opinion but state it as fact. 

If you don’t wear orange and brown you don’t matter

-Our Coach 

Learn it, Know it, Live it

I mentioned that if this was TJ Watt and Mayfield it would have a different spin, especially here where it is 90% Steeler fans.

Rudolph has come across as douchey and it concerns me that Mayfield calls him a friend, hoping it is just a football friend because he seems like an entitled cry baby.

• Like 1

Everything about the physicality of that game and that fight was business as usual until Garrett b#tched out and hit Rudolph with the helmet with seconds left. Still can't get over how monumentally stupid that was. Of course Rudolph is going to take exception to being taken to the ground after the ball is out on one of the last plays of the game. That's predictable, even in the heat of the moment. Garrett's retaliation was absurdly comical.

16 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think people who have opinions similar to this drastically overestimate what a coach can do.

Myles is physical, and thank the heavens for it because this team has needed a tougharse in the worst way for decades. I’m done with being the team who is always on the receiving end of physical play. 

Obviously the helmet issue and Walker punch are not ok, but those aren’t decisions made after consideration of coaching principals either. 

Hitting Mason and taking him down?  Fine as hell by me.  Was it late?  Idgaf, throw a flag penalize us 15 meaningless yards and line up and snap it so he can piledrive his arse again.

I’ve watched that same team kick our teeth in far too many times to give half a crap if Garrett was a half second late taking Mason to the ground in a reasonable manner.

I put it on the coaching staff and vet leaders really, not just Kitchens. The team sorely lacks leadership. From the dumbass comments from Baker, to Jarvis' whining, Odel's shoes, fireable tweeting at critics, to Myles forgetting who and where he is ...it's all connected.

A play through the whistle guy tough guy is one thing. Although you could argue that's still dumb as hell today...look at Taylor Lewan.. But what Garrett did ultimately is the opposite. Imo, that's a complete b#tch move to take a guys helmet off and hit him with it. If you want to fight him, fight him...fight them all. Using the helmet still in your hand is so weak. He'll never live that down or make it up. And guys will try to push his buttons from now until the end of his career for it.

On 11/15/2019 at 8:38 AM, BleedTheClock said:

Yeah nobody has ever gotten into trouble with the Patriots.

The culture made Patrick Chung get rid of that booger sugar.

The culture made Aaron Hernandez an upstanding citizen.

The culture changed Antonio Brown from a me-first guy into a team-first guy.

The culture changed Josh Gordon. He completely stopped smoking weed and making bad decisions.

The culture stopped Gronk from doing something similar. It also stopped him from partying like an animal every weekend.

And those are just the guys I can think of off the top of my head.

Don't be the joke, dude.

You just proved his point without realizing it. Because the Pats have a strong culture and discipline all of these loose cannons were terrific on field presences for them. Gronk partied like an animal and was the best TE ever. Gordon was the cleanest he's ever been. Hernandez was starting a HoF career before moonlighting as a murderer caught up to him.

Browns are falling apart ON THE FIELD. Pats never do that. We fall apart on the field cause our team culture is dog **** because we have a pushover loser coach who lets players walk all over him cause he knows they dont respect him and never will.

Patriots have a standard and the players fall in line.

On 11/15/2019 at 6:58 AM, mtmmike said:

3-3 verses playoff level teams

so you are saying we are not playing are best and we punked Pittsburgh 

I didnt even mention our record and how well you are playing. But record vs playoff level teams doesnt matter, only total record does. And I hesitate to call the Bills and Steelers (especially the Steelers) playoff level teams. The discussion is discipline. The reason we aren't a 'playoff level team' is because we play stupid and out of control and havent done anything to improve it all year.