MNF - WK 11: LONDON CHARGERS v. MEXICO CITY CHIEFS

Small Town Values

Just now, sryan66611 said:

You think its possible the Chiefs don't make the playoffs?   Or is Oakland going to fold?

Hard to see KC not make the playoffs or win the Divison. Raiders haven't won in KC since Carson Palmer was at QB. The Raiders would need to win in KC to really have any shot at winning the divison.

If KC loses tonight def makes everything a lot more interesting. 

2 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

You think its possible the Chiefs don't make the playoffs?   Or is Oakland going to fold?

Its unfortunately very possible. I dont think the Raiders are better than us, by any means, but we've definitely choked more so far.

• Like 1

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Classy

Do you think I give one flying runny turd when it comes to that monster?

It's just a football injury, good lord. Even if -- I can only hope and pray -- it's a shredded knee, it's not like the dude is dead or incapacitated for life. Unable to be a football star making millions with few consequences to his actions? Yeah I'll sleep just fine at night.

Just now, DannyB said:

Do you think I give one flying runny turd when it comes to that monster?

It's just a football injury, good lord. Even if -- I can only hope and pray -- it's a shredded knee, it's not like the dude is dead or incapacitated for life. Unable to be a football star making millions with few consequences to his actions? Yeah I'll sleep just fine at night.

Good for you