Colts vs Texans TNF

Blackstar12

7 hours ago, mse326 said:

We were doing more quick plays to protect Watson not knowing how our O-line was going to play and to force him to get rid of the ball. So he's been racking up catches but not really for chunk yardage. He's actually on pace for his most receptions, but his YBC/red is 4 yards less than last year. Fells and Hyde have eaten into the TDs.

@kramxel he pulled his groin early in the year (week 2 or 3) and while it hasn't been on the weekly injury report, I suspect it is partially to blame for some of the reduction in stats 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Didn't watch the game, but glad to see this. He was probably my favorite cornerback prospect coming out of the draft in the past 5 years or so. Not sure where it all went wrong for him in TB, but glad to see him finding new life in Houston. Hopefully he can sustain this level of play for more than just a game or two. 

Quoting you to thank you for my 9,000th like!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Didn't watch the game, but glad to see this. He was probably my favorite cornerback prospect coming out of the draft in the past 5 years or so. Not sure where it all went wrong for him in TB, but glad to see him finding new life in Houston. Hopefully he can sustain this level of play for more than just a game or two. 

it never hurts to have more good CB's, I as hoping the steelers would have given him a chance but the Texans was where he landed.  Maybe Arians is the kind of coach that some players can't play for  and VH3 might be one of them.  It could help houston in this playoff run, but will it vs the Ravens if they play again?

10 hours ago, ET80 said:

Just got back from the game. Big W.

Mark the tape right here - Vernon Hargreaves will be an All Pro CB for the Texans. Whatever he needed to get away from in TB, he got away from. He stood out to me, even on plays he wasn't highlighted - he was assertive, played in the hip pocket of the WR, wouldn't let anyone own the space he was in.

Of everyone, #28 stood out as a special player. 

To be fair Colts Wr unit isn’t all that good outside of Hilton who was on a pitch count and looked rusty. Also Colts we’re playing without Funchess and Campbell who were projected #2, 3 WRs.

Edited by Blackstar12
  • Like 1

Hargreaves is a good player and he was kicked from Tampa for lack of effort on some plays. He is a huge upgrade to an ugly CB group.

Maybe there should be a new diagnoses of Lick a L Depression that he can claim for his defense?

How can you take your FO and coaches seriously if they plan to have Winston give the ball to the other team every week year after year?

76 picks and 49 fumbles in 66 career games. No bad player with a bad record has earned his bad record more than Winston.