Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

Just now, The Orca said:

1. We have 7 hours left, it's not crunch time lmao. You are just gonna spin everything arent you lol

2. I actually think Dome is scum now and not aligned with you. That move makes no sense

3. If I was trying to save Dome why on Earth would I make up a fake invest on you. I've had real invests on you and you got me lynched instead. 

4. I think you faked the invest to draw out whoever roleblocked you assuming that was the truth since you change info hourly 

5. Look how many people have voted you since I labeled you Blue Aligned...1, 2 maybe

6. You acting damn scummy now going crazy even though Dome is still the lynch I believe and you got Racks just humping your leg this game

7. You are Blue Aligned. Simple as that

1.  Yeah, with nearly 70% of our allotted time elapsed, we are certainly not in "crunch time."  Good take.

2.  You're trying to distance now that your plan has blown up in your face.

3.  "I wouldn't do this if I were scum!"

4.  I didn't have to draw out who roleblocked me, since my move is a thread move.  Lmao.  You can roleblock me every day!

5.  Just you and your brother, really.  Because it's demonstrably false and lie, are you going to start the woe is me schtick you used to do?

6.  You made up an investigation significantly into the day phase, after being absent the whole phase, in what amounts to a pretty close lynch.

7.  Bipolar, Green.  Hope @Pickle Rick and @squire12 remember their takes on "lying" when I flip exactly what I claimed, with all the thread evidence of my ability.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

another orca v swag showdown

swag was also roleblocked by ET80

Guess what! only one hit was taken.

swag

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Oeca would not fake an invest to save a fellow mafia this early 

vote swag.

He has been memeing blue aigned all game

You are so dumb.

• Like 1

@Malfatron You can literally observe my role in the thread through vote counts, which is a role claimed by multiple other people.

Suppose I'm in a faction: why would I be the one carrying out the Blue hit after claiming Vig.  If it doesn't fit Vig, then I'm dead.

This is egregiously stupid even for you.

• Like 1

Just now, rackcs said:

How are swag and I connected? I've been blatantly following him but I don't see how that means we're together in any way.

It depends whether the host would have 4 town bipolar or a 2-2 green/blue split. Like I said, given Forge was an Indy doctor I think it’s 4 green town.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

@Malfatron You can literally observe my role in the thread through vote counts, which is a role claimed by multiple other people.

Suppose I'm in a faction: why would I be the one carrying out the Blue hit after claiming Vig.  If it doesn't fit Vig, then I'm dead.

This is egregiously stupid even for you.

Observe your role through vote counts?

lol whatever

17 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Official Vote Count

• NS922 - Raves
  • Counselor - Malf
  • Hockey - Counselor
  • Hockey - Mwil
  • Hockey - Touch
  • Pickle - Squire
  • ET - Hockey
  • Hockey - Pickle Rick
  • Raves - ET
  • Swag - Orca
  • Rackcs - TheKillerNacho
  • Josh - Matts
  • Counselor - Dome
  • Matts - Swag
  • Matts - Rackcs

No Vote: @gopherwrestler, @JoshstraDaymus, @NS922

If there are any qualms with this list, @ me.

This is correct.

There is a tie between Matts and Hockey. Vote now. 8:45 and the vote will be done. In the event of another tie, they will both be the lynch.

17 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

5 Hockey - counselor, pickle rick, mwil, touch, matts
2 matts - swag, racks 
2 Counselor- malf, dome
1 Raves - et, 
1 Swag - orca 
1 Ns - raves
1 racks - nacho 
1 pickle rick - squire 
1 et - hockey 

This is the final VC I have @Slappy Mc

@Matts4313 voted hockey 

16 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Thats what I did wrong in my vote count before. I changed Dome's vote instead of Matts...

Hockey is the lynch. I apologize, I confused myself even.

Final Vote count:

@Malfatron, here, you big ******* ignoramus.  Take a moment's break from using your neanderthal jaw to crunch on small rodents to read a simple explanation:

Look at the first post.  It is AIDS.  No one understands what the **** it says because we don't have Klingon brains, but Slappy apparently does.  It is a tie according to him.

Look at the next post by Rick.  It is a post he made apparently using his Klingon brain.  It has the Count as five people on Hockey, and two on Matts, yet Slappy somehow mistook this for a potential tie.

Then look at the next post.  Slappy acknowledges it was an error because he misplaced Dome/matts vote.  So, it was a one vote difference from a tie.

Do you see how you can observe a role through the vote counts?  Because seemingly two people's votes count the same as five other people.

• Like 2