Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

On 12/1/2019 at 10:55 PM, Slappy Mc said:

You loonies are starting to get anxious in your time in this place. The good news is that the Police are on their way and you won't have to suffer much longer. Until then you all pile into the common room and try to anoint another craziest M.F. in this place. Through much talk and deliberation it was decided that @Dome was the scummiest crazy person here. He plead his case about being able to sacrifice himself and rolecop someone, but the group was having none of it. They put him to sleep for the last time. They then reached for his bracelet and it read:

Dome, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Red Aligned.

The group seemed less interested in the alignment that the bracelet revealed and more satisfied that they have been able to get out some pent up aggression. They all returned to their rooms breathing a sigh of relief. Well almost everyone.

A group of individuals decided that having one less member didn't change the fact that they had work that needed to be done. They proceeded to storm down the halls and kick @SwAg's door in. They stripped Swag from every piece of dignity he had left and then stole the very breath from his chest. They left him in the room watching them walk away from their handiwork. Swag's bracelet read:

Swag, Bipolar, Green Aligned.

Day 4 has begun. Day will end 12/2 at 8pm PST.

On 12/1/2019 at 11:01 PM, Malfatron said:

Also, i was roleblocked yesterday.

wtf

On 12/1/2019 at 11:02 PM, Malfatron said:

town roleblocker/jailkeeps. dont roleblock me. i know what im doing.

On 12/1/2019 at 11:08 PM, Matts4313 said:

@SwAg => I was 50/50 between you and dome. I thought more people were directed to you, and if you died, this scenario were orca is an "easy clap" would surface. It was an info lynch imo.

So my B. 

On 12/1/2019 at 11:10 PM, Matts4313 said:

@ET80 => you are our only claimed roleblocker. Did you roleblock Malf? 

On 12/1/2019 at 11:11 PM, ET80 said:

When did I claim anything? I really haven't done a thing this game. Someone visited me.

On 12/1/2019 at 11:12 PM, Malfatron said:

Night 2, you were sent to Swag.

swag was roleblocked.

now maybe someone else roleblocked swag

On 12/1/2019 at 11:12 PM, Matts4313 said:

Also I am disappointed that so many of you couldnt get basic coloring:

Dark Green => Cleared Civ => Me

Light Green => Civ lean => Squire Malf

Black => No clue

Orange => Grouped somehow => Racks/Swag 

Pink => scum lean

I also find it funny that @SwAg called my list "terrible" but then on his list, we only had a couple people different. 

On 12/1/2019 at 11:13 PM, Matts4313 said:

Being coy right now isnt super helpful. Can you provide some information. Pretty please with a cubano sandwich on top?

On 12/1/2019 at 11:15 PM, Matts4313 said:

LET IT BE KNOWN, THAT WHILE SILENCED I VOTED FOR EVERY MEMBER IN THE GAME. BY PICKLE STANDARDS - I HAVE NAILED ALL THE SCUM..

On 12/1/2019 at 11:16 PM, Matts4313 said:

Please do. Any information that you can give helps. 

On 12/1/2019 at 11:19 PM, Matts4313 said:

Thats interesting. What did your PM say? 

PS: if the silence role is town, stop using it. its a crappy move. 

On 12/1/2019 at 11:21 PM, Matts4313 said:

technically, you didnt protect anyone.... 

On 12/1/2019 at 11:22 PM, Matts4313 said:

Why do you think @ET80 self voted after reading his PM for the first time (allegedly) 

On 12/1/2019 at 11:24 PM, Matts4313 said:

He is mad at swag the same I was in that previous game. Swag goes on and on about he will "self kill to if he is wrong/prove he is right"; but he never goes through with it.

Basically you have to assume everything swag says is BS when it comes to pushing game boundaries.

On 12/1/2019 at 11:27 PM, Matts4313 said:

Nacho

On 12/1/2019 at 11:27 PM, Matts4313 said:

@TheKillerNacho

Come talk to us. 

On 12/1/2019 at 11:32 PM, Matts4313 said:

Well damn man, if you wait a second you might see.

051339365f7af98439617a6e02fb6ceef2ad71-w

On 12/1/2019 at 11:33 PM, Matts4313 said:

I really wish ET had given us a clue as to what Domes move did D1. 

On 12/1/2019 at 11:38 PM, Matts4313 said:

Swag and UNT both died bipolar. Bipolar is a vote manipulator/enhancer. 

mwil and racks also claimed bipolar (correct?). 

mwil said he knew that UNT was bipolar from jump, and thats why he could never vote the same as him. Swags called BS on that. Am I remembering this all correctly or nah?

@rackcs @MWil23

Do we really think there are 4 civ sided vote manipulators? There seems to be at least 4 fatarse binge eaters. 

On 12/1/2019 at 11:41 PM, Matts4313 said:

@Malfatron => were you blocked by the "war hero"?

On 12/2/2019 at 12:20 AM, Matts4313 said:

Why does this feel like you are buttering me up. You know I literally said that D1 this game and a lot lately (including all last game).

On 12/2/2019 at 12:22 AM, Matts4313 said:

If you dont see the cultish following around Swag lately, you are willfully ignoring it. 

That said, PR's stance is just an easy cop out and looks fake as hell, imo. 

On 12/2/2019 at 12:29 AM, Matts4313 said:

He might be right more than most, but really the reputation comes from being more successful. There is a difference. People follow his vote more easily. Self fulfilling prophecy. 

On 12/2/2019 at 1:43 AM, Matts4313 said:

What I dont get is why you were roleblocked. Unless they thought you were protecting swag? And they panicked? 

You would have been a better block/hit combo. Then they could simply kill swag tomorrow. 

On 12/2/2019 at 2:02 AM, Matts4313 said:

My scumdar is going crazy right now about something. But imma wait until people can access the questions presented so far. 

On 12/2/2019 at 2:10 AM, Matts4313 said:

@Slappy Mc => I think town should just simply take over the VC if you are doing it by phone. That way we can keep it in a normal format. We know you have a lot of vote manipulators, but its not like we cant figure that out anyways. 

Unofficial VC:

Orca - 2 - Counselor, PRick

Nacho - 1 - Matts

On 12/2/2019 at 2:22 AM, Pickle Rick said:

I actually think I can narrow this down a lot more.  I'll post my thoughts tomorrow.

On 12/2/2019 at 8:15 AM, Malfatron said:

Okay, i was viaited by Both the guy talking about his abusive fsther AND the war story guy.

‐-------------

also, this knocks nacho down several pegs as a civ in my eyes.

On 12/2/2019 at 8:16 AM, Malfatron said:

first the guy talking about abusive father went to my door and then the war story guy went to my door.

On 12/2/2019 at 9:15 AM, Pickle Rick said:

MWil - bipolar seemingly knew it from the start
Counselor
TheKillerNacho claimed redirect but no evidence of it at all
Matts 2.0 (replaced BCB)
Pickle Rick
Malfatron 
Squire12 - binge seemingly knew it from the start
Raves
The Orca - claimed joat and fake invest on swag (tips hat)
JoshtraDaymus
Rackcs - bipolar
 NS922

_____

N1 ns was not one of the killers or roleblocks 

N2 dome was not a killer or roleblocks

N3 malf was not a killer or roleblocks 

______

Town is looking like 

Pickle

Malf

Squire 

Mwil - claimed to be blocked by the war hero (which I believe is scum)

Ns

______

That leaves:

Counselor 

Nacho

Matts 

Raves 

Josh 

Orca

Racks

On 12/2/2019 at 9:45 AM, Matts4313 said:

Why would town block Malf?

On 12/2/2019 at 9:52 AM, Matts4313 said:

Not a clue

How would you know if NS is putting in the hit? You claiming tracker?

Explain this. Did you do an alignment comp? 

On 12/2/2019 at 9:55 AM, Pickle Rick said:

I'm not claiming anything.  All I can say right now is that ns did not kill or Roleblock anyone n1.  As for n2 or 3, I can't say.  But assuming a somewhat linear path, I'd say he didn't kill or roleblock those nights either. 

On 12/2/2019 at 9:56 AM, Matts4313 said:

Counselor

Whats up bro?

@Counselor

On 12/2/2019 at 9:57 AM, Matts4313 said:

Got it, you roleblocked him D1. 

Are you the you already said the war hero is scum, so you are the abusive dad. Whats your disorder?

On 12/2/2019 at 9:58 AM, Matts4313 said:

@Pickle Rick why did you roleblock @Malfatron?

@Matts4313  It took you a hell of a long time to "out" pickle as a roleblocker.  And it certainly was not shortly after night 3 ended.  You were on ET as the roleblocker and then thought pickle was a tracker.  certainly looks like pickle made light of being a roleblocker before you picked up on it

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@squire12 heres the best summary i could come up with through posts

Agreed.... so Matts assertion that he outed pickle early on in the day is false and it was after pickle had effectively come out with it.  So I am not seeing how Matts can be viewed as "cleared" as he so factually stated.

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Official Vote Count

• Dome - Rackcs
  • Swag (locked) - Pickle Rick
  • Dome - Counselor
  • NS922 - Raves
  • Swag - Matts
  • Dome - Mwil
  • Dome - Squire
  • Swag - ET
  • Dome - Swag
  • Swag - Orca
  • Dome - TKN
  • Swag - NS922
  • Swag - Josh
  • Dome - Malf
  • Swag - Dome

Dome -- rackcs, counselor, mwil, Squire, swag, TKN, Malf

Swag -- Pickle, Matts, ET, Orca, NS, Josh, Dome

Would another RED buss Dome?   Pretty sure the counselor vote was later on....like 45 minutes before the deadline.

• Like 1

@Matts4313 time to reveal your full lists of who you got back from each night of who visited your targets.

@squire12 nobody should be cleared. fmpov, he watched swag n1, me n2 and n3, and raves n4. he knew i protected swag, and then myself.

he knew i didnt protect raves n4.

so thats why i trust him more than most. again, its just fmpov

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

@Matts4313 time to reveal your full lists of who you got back from each night of who visited your targets.

@squire12 nobody should be cleared. fmpov, he watched swag n1, me n2 and n3, and raves n4. he knew i protected swag, and then myself.

he knew i didnt protect raves n4.

so thats why i trust him more than most. again, its just fmpov

I get what you are saying.   But if you both were red, he would know that and be able to put that out before you could and gain a valid ability with out your assistance.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I get what you are saying.   But if you both were red, he would know that and be able to put that out before you could and gain a valid ability with out your assistance.  

Sure. I suppose we could both be red and bussed dome and counselor.

And also, i could have had counselor roleblock me as well to sell it.

My strategy as mafia is scorched earth destruction though, and i wouldnt have wasted a good roleblock on a dumb ruse.

(remember, nobody else claimed they were roleblocked, and swag was roleblocked day 2)

@squire12 it seems like you are more worried about me and malf being percieved are clear (we arent) rather than looking for the most likely mafia

Please let me know if this is off at all.  Some of these are verified by moves and other players confirming, though a few are limited in across how many players can verify them

player claimed role
TheKillerNacho redirect
BCB/Matts 2.0 watcher
Pickle Rick roleblock
Malfatron doctor
Squire12 binge eater
Raves alignment cop
The Orca JOAT
JoshtraDaymus role cop
Rackcs bipolar
NS Binge eater

Nacho -- I am not sure anyone alive can verify that they were redirected.  Dome to ET, ET to swag, missed move and roleblocked (Josh to NS).   Josh verified his redirect ability on N4...though that was stated well before 

Matts-- watcher, hard to verify the role, there are some questions in my mind on if this info is coming out after it is stated in thread

Pickle -- roleblocker and I can't see a double scum roleblock being used on the same person Malf N3.  Combined with the Raves Green alignment info, he certainly is NOT red in my view.  Could be blue, but I would put that as a low % at this time

Malfatron -- how the doctor remains alive given that we know RED had a roleblocker and it could have been used any night to block + kill Malf.   I am having some strong doubts on this currently

Raves -- 4/4 in finding NOT RED.  Gopher dead, Rackcs, Pickle and nacho.  Could make a case that raves is with nacho/rackcs of pickle, but given the double role block on Malf, not seeing pickle with RED.   Cant really rule out the possibility of Raves + some of the invests being RED

Orca -- such a wild card of play and moves that cannot be/has not been verified by another player

Josh -- The 3 "missed" moves is hard to get past.  Role cop of nacho to come up redirector ties those 2 together rather strongly.  

Rackcs --bipolar.  pretty undisputed given the thread play with touch, mwil and swag.  Could be RED, but I would put that low chance

NS -- binge eater.   Something that was easy to claim given the deaths and thread discussion on it.  

------------------------

Green -- pickle, rackcs

Green lean -- raves

neutral -- malf, matts

scum lean -- Orca, NS, Josh, Nacho

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Please let me know if this is off at all.  Some of these are verified by moves and other players confirming, though a few are limited in across how many players can verify them

player claimed role
TheKillerNacho redirect
BCB/Matts 2.0 watcher
Pickle Rick roleblock
Malfatron doctor
Squire12 binge eater
Raves alignment cop
The Orca JOAT
JoshtraDaymus role cop
Rackcs bipolar
NS Binge eater

Nacho -- I am not sure anyone alive can verify that they were redirected.  Dome to ET, ET to swag, missed move and roleblocked (Josh to NS).   Josh verified his redirect ability on N4...though that was stated well before 

Matts-- watcher, hard to verify the role, there are some questions in my mind on if this info is coming out after it is stated in thread

Pickle -- roleblocker and I can't see a double scum roleblock being used on the same person Malf N3.  Combined with the Raves Green alignment info, he certainly is NOT red in my view.  Could be blue, but I would put that as a low % at this time

Malfatron -- how the doctor remains alive given that we know RED had a roleblocker and it could have been used any night to block + kill Malf.   I am having some strong doubts on this currently

Raves -- 4/4 in finding NOT RED.  Gopher dead, Rackcs, Pickle and nacho.  Could make a case that raves is with nacho/rackcs of pickle, but given the double role block on Malf, not seeing pickle with RED.   Cant really rule out the possibility of Raves + some of the invests being RED

Orca -- such a wild card of play and moves that cannot be/has not been verified by another player

Josh -- The 3 "missed" moves is hard to get past.  Role cop of nacho to come up redirector ties those 2 together rather strongly.  

Rackcs --bipolar.  pretty undisputed given the thread play with touch, mwil and swag.  Could be RED, but I would put that low chance

NS -- binge eater.   Something that was easy to claim given the deaths and thread discussion on it.  

------------------------

Green -- pickle, rackcs

Green lean -- raves

neutral -- malf, matts

Thats a pretty apt synopsis

11 minutes ago, squire12 said:

player claimed role
TheKillerNacho redirect
BCB/Matts 2.0 watcher
Pickle Rick roleblock
Malfatron doctor
Squire12 binge eater
Raves alignment cop
The Orca JOAT
JoshtraDaymus role cop
Rackcs bipolar
NS Binge eater

------------------------

Green -- pickle, rackcs

Green lean -- raves

neutral -- malf, matts

Looks good to me