Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

13 hours ago, Dome said:

Well, I’m going to work today and won’t be around a ton.

swag is making up an investigation because he thinks he’s right on me. I don’t expect him to admit this.

im suicidal

i have a chance to suicide myself at someones location Each night, their identity will be revealed in the writeup if they’re implicated in my death 

10% n1, 30% n2, 50% n3, 70% n4, 90% n5

@Dome Does this mean a public investigation or they will just be seen as being by your dead body in the writeup?

Just now, Counselor said:

Give me a good reason to vote Swag 

@The Orca claims to have invested him and that swag is blue aligned (so bad guy).  

if swag continues to live he will control the vote until the end of the game.

so if he is truly scum as orca says his invest returned then swag poses the greatest threat to green town. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

i think Dome is red, swag is blue, and orca is green.

so we cant go wrong with either a swag or dome lynch imo

no exactly.  best play would be to vote swag bc he has a giant vote manipulation.  dome is not close to the threat that swag is

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@The Orca claims to have invested him and that swag is blue aligned (so bad guy).  

if swag continues to live he will control the vote until the end of the game.

so if he is truly scum as orca says his invest returned then swag poses the greatest threat to green town. 

So what happens if Swag turns up green? Who are we lynching next you or your Brother?

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

no exactly.  best play would be to vote swag bc he has a giant vote manipulation.  dome is not close to the threat that swag is

This isn’t even true.  My vote’s worth  is determine every day.  You’re just making things up now to defend your brother because he crashed and burned.