Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'm not throwing anything

I was confident he was aligned with Forge. Swag has told me a few times to get people to follow you make stuff up...well I tried it lol. Failed miserably. Didnt even get a guy lynched that I "red lettered" and then mafia hit him lmao. Now the other reasons I think they are obvious. My role is my role. I didnt have an invest D2 though

I missed this post. My apologies.

That said, you picked a bad time to do this, and I to be 100% honest, really don't appreciate the aftermath about getting accused of being a SwAg follower. That's laughable. I set a 3-4 day trap for him that he passed, and this is one of the better civ games I've played.

It's not my fault that he's Town and I agree(d) with him.

I was also/along with Touch the first to suggest Counselor.

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

nice, so you basically tricked counselor

pretty much. I got a hallucination of 4 names that could have possibly visited you, but when I woke up, I couldnt remember if any of them actually had. I figured I would press the list and see what happened. Some of the 4 are clearish in my eyes, which led me to push pickle. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

pretty much. I got a hallucination of 4 names that could have possibly visited you, but when I woke up, I couldnt remember if any of them actually had. I figured I would press the list and see what happened. Some of the 4 are clearish in my eyes, which led me to push pickle.* 

*counselor

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

even if counselor is town (hes not), his move choices make him a liability

also, if he was town, why did dome not claim that the war hero visited him?

and why would counselor be redirected to swag?

As swag would say, easy clap for today.

Didn't @TheKillerNacho say that he redirected ET to Swag on D2?  So unless someone else redirected him it wasn't Nacho.