Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Except I'm not 0/4.  You are assuming I was trying to find scum with my investigations.  I don't see the investigation as either succeeding on find scum and failing on verifying town.  Either way it's information that is beneficial to our decision making process.  Each town verified is one more person that can't be scum and makes our pool smaller.  I mean technically you could still be scum and I had considered verifying you as well on N3.

finding scum makes the job a lot easier.

4 minutes ago, Raves said:

Except I'm not 0/4.  You are assuming I was trying to find scum with my investigations.  I don't see the investigation as either succeeding on find scum and failing on verifying town.  Either way it's information that is beneficial to our decision making process.  Each town verified is one more person that can't be scum and makes our pool smaller.  I mean technically you could still be scum and I had considered verifying you as well on N3.

Goal should be find red. Consolation prize is verifying green

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

finding scum makes the job a lot easier.

yeah, but it's always the people that you think are town, but are actually scum, the loses you the game.  Plus I knew rackcs and pickle weren't going to get hit by scum so either they were scum or a verified town.  It's better than what happened N1 where I invested Gopher only for him to get hit by Forge and become a useless invest.  TKN seemed safe enough for the same reasons.

• Like 1

Just now, Raves said:

yeah, but it's always the people that you think are town, but are actually scum, the loses you the game.  Plus I knew rackcs and pickle weren't going to get hit by scum so either they were scum or a verified town.  It's better than what happened N1 where I invested Gopher only for him to get hit by Forge and become a useless invest.  TKN seemed safe enough for the same reasons.

thats true. fair enough.