Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

For just that reason? It's a nice lolclear, especially if you think someone else is going to do it. 

Not sure Counselor is the person that would do that, but in general, it's not something that would shock me at all. 

Eh, its a weak claim at best. If Mwil thinks you all did it in my game so be it, I don't see how it really gives a leg to stand on though.

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

Eh, its a weak claim at best. If Mwil thinks you all did it in my game so be it, I don't see how it really gives a leg to stand on though.

Guess I was wrong on you being facetious. Mwilly was the one that I think initially pointed it out in your game. 

the thing about it is that the odds of it being a town person that made the mistake is greater than the odds of that individual being scum. Town is a lot less likely to point something like that out on d1 as they have no idea if it would hurt them or not. Scum absolutely would. 

i am not scum

‐------------

et80

perfect d1 choice.

if you are playing without looking at your role, you are essentially at worst, vanilla. Because you wont be putting in your move.

if you are mafia, your scummates likely having been PMing you to get your attention

@ET80 have you looked at your role yet?

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i am not scum

‐------------

et80

perfect d1 choice.

if you are playing without looking at your role, you are essentially at worst, vanilla. Because you wont be putting in your move.

if you are mafia, your scummates likely having been PMing you to get your attention

@ET80 have you looked at your role yet?

Nope, still flying blind.