Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

Because your contributions so far have been substantially similar to asking “why me,” and “doc is alive, better lynch him.”  While also not speaking until after Touch stopped messaging through votes, which makes me think you or one of the other people who were absent during his messaging whined to Slappy for some enforcement on that.  Then you’re clearly present but not really talking because you have now shown up pretty abruptly when mentioned without a tag by Malfatron and myself.  You’re striking me as a person who is disinterested in the game, and are content demanding answers for accusations because you want to refute and draw on an old fallacy that you have to have a perfect case against you.

Dome, Hockey, and Raves all were absent when Touch was messaging, then suddenly either showed up and Touch stopped messaging, or showed up after Touch was no longer messaging.  

Either way, the correlation is there, and it’s a better lead than the learning disabled crew thinking I’m scum because I didn’t want to lynch the person asking to die on D1, and I accused Malfatron and retracted it once I was wrong.  Both of which are simply going to ignore those refutations though, because it’s me.

Hockey, Raves, Rick, Dome.  Booooyyyyssss

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I just read every post and NOT ONE answers the question. 

I think I found it, that's just garbage. Swag

On 11/27/2019 at 10:54 PM, Forge said:
On 11/27/2019 at 10:48 PM, SwAg said:

@Forge vote for someone other than yourself.

Matts

On 11/27/2019 at 11:36 PM, Forge said:

Matts

On 11/27/2019 at 11:36 PM, SwAg said:

And I don't really want to lynch Forge, and Malf claimed Doctor, which I still think is scum, but you're the least risk.

tenor.gif?itemid=9406547

So you told him to vote not himself and he obliged and then does so again in OT and you immediately post you are not voting Forge. Then do not respond to my question directly or timely, but instead bury the so called answer in a long winded post not relating to any of that. Swag is scum

“Long-winded.”  You really want to shape the narrative away from what I said, which actually makes a lot of sense related to Hockey, Raves, and Dome.

Do you have any read other than me?  I’m genuinely curious.  Because you constantly do this fixation with me and avoid any other contribution.  You’ve done it in at least three games as multiple alignments since August.  What else do you think about this game?

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Orca, what do you think those quotes show?

That Forge faked the want to die angle and you being the all knowing and never wrong (lmao) mafia player told him to vote someone. He did and then in OT you slyly post you are not voting Forge so others wont as well. You didnt give the reason to begin with hoping your thread cred will ensure Forge lives. 

All this after you and Racks made a last second push on Malf that failed cause Racks was too slow. I think you and Racks are scum together with Forge and Mwil is the red faction. He is buddying you up and Racks is just following