• Gopher - Swag
  • Hockey - Mwil
  • Dome - Touch
  • Counselor - Squire
  • Malf - Hockey
  • Hockey - Pickle Rick
  • Raves - ET
  • Rackcs - Orca

No Vote: @TheKillerNacho, @bcb1213, @Dome@gopherwrestler, @JoshstraDaymus, @rackcs, @NS922

If there are any qualms with this list, @ me.

8 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Counselor 

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Hockey

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Rack

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Hockey is my pick for reasons already stated. I’m torn on Pickle and Dome. If Hockey flips Town then Pickle wants the town roleblock gone. He also made a considerable effort to distance himself from Butters flip.

Hockey per Malfatrons point could be a harmless old war vet that’s town or he could be a veteran that suffers from PTSD that could snap at any moment.

My original push on Hockey was him rushing in to defend Counselor and he blew off my point about doing the same in his Pokémon game, which he claimed to forget, which I find hard to believe.

4 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Hockey

4 hours ago, squire12 said:

Raves

3 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Swag

Hockey

Swag

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Counselor 

Mwil

Swag

Swagswagswagswagswagswagswagswagswagswagswagswagswag

Counselor 

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Hockey

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

@SwAg I’m staying Hockey

17 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I think I found it, that's just garbage. Swag

tenor.gif?itemid=9406547

So you told him to vote not himself and he obliged and then does so again in OT and you immediately post you are not voting Forge. Then do not respond to my question directly or timely, but instead bury the so called answer in a long winded post not relating to any of that. Swag is scum

7 minutes ago, Raves said:

I'm playing but I have no new information to go on.  But I'm gonna get off my Malf belief and go with someone i pointed out had a fairly weird comment in: NS

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

That Forge faked the want to die angle and you being the all knowing and never wrong (lmao) mafia player told him to vote someone. He did and then in OT you slyly post you are not voting Forge so others wont as well. You didnt give the reason to begin with hoping your thread cred will ensure Forge lives. 

All this after you and Racks made a last second push on Malf that failed cause Racks was too slow. I think you and Racks are scum together with Forge and Mwil is the red faction. He is buddying you up and Racks is just following

I don’t even know what you’re accusing me of in that first sentence.  Part of the game is literally shifting standpoint perspectives to understand and project what you think is likely to occur.  It’s a chess game where playing out the scenarios ahead of time is rewarded.

I said I didn’t want to vote Forge.  I don’t understand how you were keen for an explanation, the explanation syncs with what I said, and now you’re saying it doesn’t matter because all that matters is I didn’t want to vote Forge... you’re framing it to meet your desired conclusion.  Look at you: “slyly” I literally said I don’t want to vote Forge, how can I convey any opinion ever if simply saying what I think is some grand illusion to manipulate everyone, when I apparently don’t need to manipulate them because they’re scum with me, in your mind.

So, the red faction kept Forge alive to kill him at night instead of the person who claimed the protector, who could be reasonably cast as scum in this theme?  Do tell me more.

This is bonkers.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Is this a throw away vote? You don’t want to engage in the rage?

I've talked with Swag about why he is thinking its me,  hes wrong about me, but i can understand his theory behind it.  But NS straight up tried to bring attention to himself even a little when there was no need to.  Feels super scummy to me.

Just now, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8635306

The reason you buddying Swag, is imo you dont want him to hit you

I’m buddying Swag too though. And it’s not to because I’m afraid of him hitting me. It’s because Swag is the smartest player in the game and you and your brother are so blinded by your hate for him that you will make the worst reads ever and tunnel after him so for anyone following you two it would be a turd fest.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8635306

The reason you buddying Swag, is imo you dont want him to hit you

Provoking him deliberately to piss him off for 4 days is buddying him? And I don’t care if he hits me or not. I play my way and let the chips fall where they may. I’m here to have fun.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Can anyone do a legible vote count, or decipher Slappy’s VC was and I’ll do a legible vote count.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

3 Hockey - counselor, pickle rick, mwil

2 Counselor- malf, touch

2 Raves - et, squire

1 Malf - hockey 

1 Gopher - swag 

1 Swag - orca 

1 Ns - raves 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t even know what you’re accusing me of in that first sentence.  Part of the game is literally shifting standpoint perspectives to understand and project what you think is likely to occur.  It’s a chess game where playing out the scenarios ahead of time is rewarded.

I said I didn’t want to vote Forge.  I don’t understand how you were keen for an explanation, the explanation syncs with what I said, and now you’re saying it doesn’t matter because all that matters is I didn’t want to vote Forge... you’re framing it to meet your desired conclusion.  Look at you: “slyly” I literally said I don’t want to vote Forge, how can I convey any opinion ever if simply saying what I think is some grand illusion to manipulate everyone, when I apparently don’t need to manipulate them because they’re scum with me, in your mind.

So, the red faction kept Forge alive to kill him at night instead of the person who claimed the protector, who could be reasonably cast as scum in this theme?  Do tell me more.

This is bonkers.

You suck at reading comprehension if this is what you got from my post