Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

This is seriously so dumb.  There is a concerted effort to distract from the point I’ve made: Touch

was communicating inappropriately with us through his votes.  

Certain people were absent during that, and suddenly began posting either immediately before or after Touch stopped messaging, which could mean that they whines to Slappy for enforcement on the silence.

We just not going to acknowledge that at all?  Hockey even asked me specifically about it, and Raves was present and showed up as soon as Malfatron said his name.  Dome meanwhile was present before Touch was messaging, then left, and returned.

This actually makes sense to explore, and I cannot get a single person to even acknowledge its existence.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SwAg said:

I don’t understand how Touch can vote for Counselor, Rick can make up that Touch said Counselor visited gopher, when Forge clearly killed gopher, and some of you are still going with that.  I’m defending Counselor because this is absolutely insane.

9 hours ago, SwAg said:

Your beard is weird!

9 hours ago, SwAg said:

I already claimed Vig, now y’all looking for any excuse to push me out 😂

9 hours ago, SwAg said:

Seriously, Dome showed up after I listed him and his cohort, and is like: gee, Malf said he’s the doctor, if you believe that, maybe lynch swag? 😂😂

9 hours ago, SwAg said:

Malf isn’t even acknowledging what I said either.   I actually laid out a pretty decent theory for why I think we need to look at the people who showed up during the interlude of Touch’s messaging, but not even the conspiracy mongoloids will entertain it.

9 hours ago, SwAg said:

Idk why I’m even playing, I didn’t even sign up.

6 hours ago, SwAg said:

Are you just not reading?

6 hours ago, SwAg said:

I literally listed the people at least three times, and even invited you to join in the conversation.

5 hours ago, SwAg said:

I don’t have the patience to deal with this.

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

Right

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

What exactly do you think my scum game is?  Because I’ve played differently in literally every game on this forum when I’m scum.

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

It blows my mind how you all think you know my scum game, then you reduce it to demonstrably false talking points like being agreeable or posting less, while having literally no data to support those claims.  

Then you also whine and say I’m defensive because being not agreeable is also scum tell, somehow.

It just give me a headache in my eye to behold how egregiously willfully ignorant some of you are.

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

You switch your vote three more times without an explanation and I’m blowing my hits on Town reads

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

Should lynch Hockey, Raves, Rick, or Dome.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

Because it’s what you said.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

Because your contributions so far have been substantially similar to asking “why me,” and “doc is alive, better lynch him.”  While also not speaking until after Touch stopped messaging through votes, which makes me think you or one of the other people who were absent during his messaging whined to Slappy for some enforcement on that.  Then you’re clearly present but not really talking because you have now shown up pretty abruptly when mentioned without a tag by Malfatron and myself.  You’re striking me as a person who is disinterested in the game, and are content demanding answers for accusations because you want to refute and draw on an old fallacy that you have to have a perfect case against you.

Dome, Hockey, and Raves all were absent when Touch was messaging, then suddenly either showed up and Touch stopped messaging, or showed up after Touch was no longer messaging.  

Either way, the correlation is there, and it’s a better lead than the learning disabled crew thinking I’m scum because I didn’t want to lynch the person asking to die on D1, and I accused Malfatron and retracted it once I was wrong.  Both of which are simply going to ignore those refutations though, because it’s me.

Hockey, Raves, Rick, Dome.  Booooyyyyssss

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

Looking forward to MWil voting for someone stupid now that I’ve talked again

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

It’s not really a mischaracterization.  “It’s not that he’s the doc and we should lynch jinx it’s that he’s a claimed green doc and he wasn’t knocked off” is substantially similar to “doc is alive [because scum didn’t kill him], better lynch him.”

That just strikes me as grasping at illogical straws, and wanting it to sound better than it is, when in reality that’s what it’s reduced to.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know how you don’t know what the Touch messaging bit is.  He was silenced except for his vote, so he was talking by stringing together names in long votes and capitalizing letters to correspond with the spelling of words for rudimentary communication.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Read what you said: if you believe Malfatron is Town, and Malfatron is suspicious of Counselor and SwAg, we should follow through with that.

Why?  You’re literally explaining that you don’t have any original thoughts.  You are not even saying you believe or trust Malfatron.  You’re deferring everything to Malfatron and putting the ball in the court of everyone else without taking an actual position.  Then you object because I characterized it as you showing up and saying “if you believe Malf, we should lynch SwAg,” when that is substantially what you said.  Would you be objecting if I included Counselor in there?  Because that’s what the words that you said mean, you equivocating ****ter

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Can’t be Raves because he missed the Touch messaging.  Solid

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I hate all of you so much.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

**** you, Touch

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Touch if you’re not a trash can ****ter at Mafia say something other than a vote.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

MWil no one is having secret communications with you.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I’mma have an aneurysm dealing with you all in this game.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

You didn’t say that.  Read the words you wrote.  You said we should follow Malf on the SwAg/Counselor angle if we trust him.  How the **** is that saying we should lynch Counselor, when I’m pretty sure Malfatron has pushed me more than Counselor?  You’re either not reading or desperately trying a revisionist take on this game.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

In order for something to occur first, there must be a second in the order, that’s how those words work.  Lmao.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

“I want to lynch Counselor first... [and then SwAg].” =\= “maybe lynch SwAg?”

this is so dumb

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

You’re objecting to me saying “maybe lynch SwAg” as an unreasonable characterization, when the basic inference from “Counselor/SwAg... Counselor first...” is “SwAg second.”  

And you’re still pushing it onto everyone else.  Do you have any original thoughts?

You’re grasping at straws with that.  

And you’re big dumb.

59 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Sorry I gotta cover my made-up scum meta as being too agreeable.  I gotta contest everything!!!

58 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Still the Vig.  Didn’t kill anyone last night. You’re all welcome.

57 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m getting railroaded.  Big sham.  Witch hunt.

56 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Touch if you bang a bunch of dudes, make sure your next post is a vote

56 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m gay, I’m allowed to say that

13 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t think you know what slips are.

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Are you all seriously going to pretend like Dome is actually making any point here?

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Literally have done that once as scum.

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No.  Why are you refusing to have a conversation?  You just show up with a one-liner after I give a ton of actual analysis and don’t acknowledge any of it

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Do you have any actual input?

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Seriously, this is ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

This is seriously so dumb.  There is a concerted effort to distract from the point I’ve made: Touch

Certain people were absent during that, and suddenly began posting either immediately before or after Touch stopped messaging, which could mean that they whines to Slappy for enforcement on the silence.

We just not going to acknowledge that at all?  Hockey even asked me specifically about it, and Raves was present and showed up as soon as Malfatron said his name.  Dome meanwhile was present before Touch was messaging, then left, and returned.

This actually makes sense to explore, and I cannot get a single person to even acknowledge its existence.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I literally answered, try reading ****tard.

@SwAg 43 posts...but no answer. Why did you not want to vote Forge?

• Like 1

This is what I deal with.  

I make a ton of sense, and people cannot admit it.  

They make up some meta; they grasp at handfuls of illogical straws; they focus upon tertiary aspects of what I say; they literally refuse to interact with me except to retread nonsense; they fixate upon errors after I acknowledge them and move on.  They disregard it all for one-liners, arbitrary votes, and blocs, all frustrate me to the point I don’t even want to play.

I have no desire to interact with anyone at this point.  Half the game isn’t even playing.  I’m left to talk to myself and a handful of people who refuse to do anything more than talk past each other.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@SwAg 43 posts...but no answer. Why did you not want to vote Forge?

You literally quoted it.  I would say you cannot be this dumb, but I know you can.

Just now, Dome said:

I’ve explained you’re wrong.

No, you’ve paraded a fallacy that because there are linguistic exceptions to an inference, you therefore did not make that inference.  

You’ve done nothing.  You’ve made-up meta on me, so maybe not nothing.  You have no read other than trust and follow Malf maybe, but if we do, Counselor first, oh sorry I'm afk.

22 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Touch liked this post.  @Malfatron I need you to come read the ******* star chart to tell me what Touch liking that post means.  Maybe he thinks we should no lynch today?  Or maybe he thinks Nacho gifted him a straight jacket?  I don’t know.  It could mean anything.

• Like 1