Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

19 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Read what you said: if you believe Malfatron is Town, and Malfatron is suspicious of Counselor and SwAg, we should follow through with that.

Why?  You’re literally explaining that you don’t have any original thoughts.  You are not even saying you believe or trust Malfatron.  You’re deferring everything to Malfatron and putting the ball in the court of everyone else without taking an actual position.  Then you object because I characterized it as you showing up and saying “if you believe Malf, we should lynch SwAg,” when that is substantially what you said.  Would you be objecting if I included Counselor in there?  Because that’s what the words that you said mean, you equivocating ****ter

You read what I said... cause it’s nothing like what you’re representing here

i said we should lynch counselor, you took that as me saying we should lynch you 

how does that make any sense at all?

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

You read what I said... cause it’s nothing like what you’re representing here

i said we should lynch counselor, you took that as me saying we should lynch you 

how does that make any sense at all?

You didn’t say that.  Read the words you wrote.  You said we should follow Malf on the SwAg/Counselor angle if we trust him.  How the **** is that saying we should lynch Counselor, when I’m pretty sure Malfatron has pushed me more than Counselor?  You’re either not reading or desperately trying a revisionist take on this game.