Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, if you read, then you read the answer.  I cannot help that you somehow didn’t comprehend it.

I've read it 5 times. Quit deflecting and trying to portray to everyone that you did. You didnt and are doing what you boasted about when the wincon stuff came up in previous games...you said basically you ignore what you cant or dont want to answer as scum. Look at what you are doing now. Answer the question, why did you refuse to vote Forge?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I've read it 5 times. Quit deflecting and trying to portray to everyone that you did. You didnt and are doing what you boasted about when the wincon stuff came up in previous games...you said basically you ignore what you cant or dont want to answer as scum. Look at what you are doing now. Answer the question, why did you refuse to vote Forge?

“Refuse”

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Why do the twins always want Swag to be scum so badly or take him out first when they are scum? Are they that threatened by him? 

Many instead of winning or losing want to prove that they’re the smartest and best in the game I think.

I’m content to admit that I’m decent at this game albeit far from great and would rather win.

• Like 2

I said I didn’t want to vote Forge.  

And I answered why.

You literally quoted it.

I cannot be simply ignoring what I don’t want to answer because I answered it.

I’m not going to re-answer while you continue to mischaracterize me as having not answered, when I have done so.  

So, you can either concede you missed it and ask which post, or you can keep reading in a circuit and try (and fail) to bully me into re-answering with baseless allegations.