Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No, you’ve paraded a fallacy that because there are linguistic exceptions to an inference, you therefore did not make that inference.

Except I know my intention and know what you’re saying is wrong.

This is like a few games ago, where you thought you had a good theory and got all bent out of shape when I wouldn’t pay you on the head and say “good job” because I knew you were wrong.

sometiems you’re wrong and people can’t prove it, this doesn’t mean you’re right 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You’ve done nothing.  You’ve made-up meta on me, so maybe not nothing.  You have no read other than trust and follow Malf maybe, but if we do, Counselor first, oh sorry I'm afk.

You admitted my meta read was accurate for past games.

You said you’ve done it as scum before.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Except I know my intention and know what you’re saying is wrong.

This is like a few games ago, where you thought you had a good theory and got all bent out of shape when I wouldn’t pay you on the head and say “good job” because I knew you were wrong.

sometiems you’re wrong and people can’t prove it, this doesn’t mean you’re right 

You admitted my meta read was accurate for past games.

You said you’ve done it as scum before.

I said one game, and it has never repeated, and I doubt you even remember what game since you cannot even remember the details of the “theory in which I knew you were wrong,” which is a drastic mischaracterization: you flat-out denied the possibility that it could ever occur “because I wouldn’t do that” and “because I’m not scum,” when it made complete logical sense.  I can bump the quotes, you were doing this learning disabled argumentation that you would call out literally anyone else for doing, but it’s you, so okay!

Again: still trying to distract from what I’ve said most prominently