Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Because your contributions so far have been substantially similar to asking “why me,” and “doc is alive, better lynch him.”  While also not speaking until after Touch stopped messaging through votes, which makes me think you or one of the other people who were absent during his messaging whined to Slappy for some enforcement on that.  Then you’re clearly present but not really talking because you have now shown up pretty abruptly when mentioned without a tag by Malfatron and myself.  You’re striking me as a person who is disinterested in the game, and are content demanding answers for accusations because you want to refute and draw on an old fallacy that you have to have a perfect case against you.

Dome, Hockey, and Raves all were absent when Touch was messaging, then suddenly either showed up and Touch stopped messaging, or showed up after Touch was no longer messaging.  

Either way, the correlation is there, and it’s a better lead than the learning disabled crew thinking I’m scum because I didn’t want to lynch the person asking to die on D1, and I accused Malfatron and retracted it once I was wrong.  Both of which are simply going to ignore those refutations though, because it’s me.

Hockey, Raves, Rick, Dome.  Booooyyyyssss

I can definitely see your point there.  I'm not disinterested, I'm just lacking any new information to bring to the table and without anything relevant haven't felt the need to share much, I was just curious what seemed off about me.

What was the Touch messaging thing?  I might've missed the importance of it when I was skimming as I was skipping over a lot of information that seemed like fluff, or was it before or after it?

I agree that voting Counselor was stupid, though it could be a scum tactic, I know I've done it a few times out of frustrations when I've been a civ and just tired of everything.

Something that stuck out to me was a couple pages back I think it was NS99 mentioned to keep forgetting that he's in the game so he can cruise to an easy victory.  That felt really off to me sort of like "Hey look at me I'm not just hiding in the background, but by bringing attention to myself I'm obviously not scum" scum thing to do.

21 minutes ago, Raves said:

Also you are mischaracterizing my concerns over Malf.  It's not that he's the doc and we should lynch him, it's that he's a claimed green doc and he wasn't knocked off by scum which is something I would've done.

It’s not really a mischaracterization.  “It’s not that he’s the doc and we should lynch jinx it’s that he’s a claimed green doc and he wasn’t knocked off” is substantially similar to “doc is alive [because scum didn’t kill him], better lynch him.”

That just strikes me as grasping at illogical straws, and wanting it to sound better than it is, when in reality that’s what it’s reduced to.

I don’t know how you don’t know what the Touch messaging bit is.  He was silenced except for his vote, so he was talking by stringing together names in long votes and capitalizing letters to correspond with the spelling of words for rudimentary communication.

Just now, SwAg said:

I don’t know how you don’t know what the Touch messaging bit is.  He was silenced except for his vote, so he was talking by stringing together names in long votes and capitalizing letters to correspond with the spelling of words for rudimentary communication.

So that's that it was.  I was trying to read things from it, guess my pattern recognition is a little weak right now.  I'll have to go back and re-read it.

30 minutes ago, Dome said:

Read what you said: if you believe Malfatron is Town, and Malfatron is suspicious of Counselor and SwAg, we should follow through with that.

Why?  You’re literally explaining that you don’t have any original thoughts.  You are not even saying you believe or trust Malfatron.  You’re deferring everything to Malfatron and putting the ball in the court of everyone else without taking an actual position.  Then you object because I characterized it as you showing up and saying “if you believe Malf, we should lynch SwAg,” when that is substantially what you said.  Would you be objecting if I included Counselor in there?  Because that’s what the words that you said mean, you equivocating ****ter