Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

It blows my mind how you all think you know my scum game, then you reduce it to demonstrably false talking points like being agreeable or posting less, while having literally no data to support those claims.  

Then you also whine and say I’m defensive because being not agreeable is also scum tell, somehow.

It just give me a headache in my eye to behold how egregiously willfully ignorant some of you are.

Hockey is my pick for reasons already stated. I’m torn on Pickle and Dome. If Hockey flips Town then Pickle wants the town roleblock gone. He also made a considerable effort to distance himself from Butters flip.

Hockey per Malfatrons point could be a harmless old war vet that’s town or he could be a veteran that suffers from PTSD that could snap at any moment.

My original push on Hockey was him rushing in to defend Counselor and he blew off my point about doing the same in his Pokémon game, which he claimed to forget, which I find hard to believe.

7 hours ago, SwAg said:

Seriously, Dome showed up after I listed him and his cohort, and is like: gee, Malf said he’s the doctor, if you believe that, maybe lynch swag? 😂😂

That’s not remotely close to what I said... how could you possibly have gotten that?

11 hours ago, Dome said:

if people trust malf, and malf thinks we need to try counselor/swag, i'd definitely lynch counselor first.

sorry i haven't been active guys

10 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Official Vote Count

• Malf - Raves
  • Counselor - Malf
  • Hockey - Counselor
  • Gopher - Swag
  • Hockey - Mwil
  • Dome - Touch
  • Counselor - Squire
  • Malf - Hockey
  • Hockey - Pickle Rick
  • Raves - ET
  • Rackcs - Orca

No Vote: @TheKillerNacho, @bcb1213, @Dome@gopherwrestler, @JoshstraDaymus, @rackcs, @NS922

If there are any qualms with this list, @ me.

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Counselor 

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Hockey

33 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Rack

24 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Hockey is my pick for reasons already stated. I’m torn on Pickle and Dome. If Hockey flips Town then Pickle wants the town roleblock gone. He also made a considerable effort to distance himself from Butters flip.

Hockey per Malfatrons point could be a harmless old war vet that’s town or he could be a veteran that suffers from PTSD that could snap at any moment.

My original push on Hockey was him rushing in to defend Counselor and he blew off my point about doing the same in his Pokémon game, which he claimed to forget, which I find hard to believe.

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Hockey

Just now, squire12 said:

Raves

5 minutes ago, Raves said:

Pretty sure I asked before and never got an answer.  Why me?

Because your contributions so far have been substantially similar to asking “why me,” and “doc is alive, better lynch him.”  While also not speaking until after Touch stopped messaging through votes, which makes me think you or one of the other people who were absent during his messaging whined to Slappy for some enforcement on that.  Then you’re clearly present but not really talking because you have now shown up pretty abruptly when mentioned without a tag by Malfatron and myself.  You’re striking me as a person who is disinterested in the game, and are content demanding answers for accusations because you want to refute and draw on an old fallacy that you have to have a perfect case against you.

Dome, Hockey, and Raves all were absent when Touch was messaging, then suddenly either showed up and Touch stopped messaging, or showed up after Touch was no longer messaging.  

Either way, the correlation is there, and it’s a better lead than the learning disabled crew thinking I’m scum because I didn’t want to lynch the person asking to die on D1, and I accused Malfatron and retracted it once I was wrong.  Both of which are simply going to ignore those refutations though, because it’s me.

Hockey, Raves, Rick, Dome.  Booooyyyyssss