The "If Gamestop was open I'd buy Madden right now" Post-Game Commiseration Extravaganza with lots of cursing at Aaron Idiot Rodgers who Screwed us from the very beginning and kept on screwing us because he can't ever throw an interception God forbid he

MacReady

2 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

Giving up Trevor Davis seems to be a real goof.  I'd imagine he'd be getting reps at WR as well. 

It would have been fine if we had a competent punt returner on the roster or a plan for one, but we didn't. I think he would have been useful in this offense too as well. Just felt so random and pointless at the time.

• Like 2

Just now, Norm said:

It would have been fine if we had a competent punt returner on the roster or a plan for one, but we didn't.

This turned out to be the case.

I think Sheppard was their guy. If not mistaken, they didnt get rid of Davis till Sheppard was alive and kicking from his injuries. I think thats the case.....and Sheppard was a really bad talent evaluation.

Matke LaFlarthy loves those 2.1 yard passes to receivers/tight ends who have the NFL speed equivalent of a turtle with two legs and a 5 pound weight on its back.  

Remember when McCarthy did the same thing with Richard Rodgers?  Lol.  100% sure it’s a play Rodgers likes and that’s why it’s still in our offense.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

When I read this thread title, I was really hoping for more hot takes.

My hot take is not hot it is room temperate and right.  I hate football.  I would pay someone 1,000 dollars if they could Eternal Sunshine football from my life. 

Why do we watch football 2$-5 i/ the point?  Where do we come from?  Why are we here?