Week 13 GDT - Baltimore Ravens vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, oldman9er said:

I just hate it cuz it feels cheap to play against QBs with freak speed. I like regular football. 

MOSTERT WOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We only had 2 bad plays so far. Clean that up and I'll take my chances with them going 75+ yards on our defense.

• Like 1

Jimmy stood in there like a man to complete those passes to Wilson and Sanders that drive.

Now it is on the defense to step up. Hopefully the team doesn't panic and bite on the back end. Continue playing your assignments and force the Ravens into a mistake. 

2 minutes ago, sherm said:

Like I said we good. This team will respond.

Need the defense to do that. The offense obviously had to there, but we need the defense to step up and adjust. This is where the players and the coaching staff makes their money - by making these adjustments. 

Just now, sherm said:

We only had 2 bad plays so far. Clean that up and I'll take my chances with them going 75+ yards on our defense.

Yeah, not so bad. I miss being able to watch our front 4 wreck with abandon... instead of all having to contain this NCAA chicken poop QB option razzle dazzle. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Mostert!!!!!! Such a better runner than Coleman. 

GREAT blocking, Kittle is a monster.

Alright defense, time to stand up and make a stop. Maybe force a turnover. 

I talked with some ravens fans about the Kittle thing. They are playing Peters some on him some, which I was waiting for from teams (corner on the tight end), but when you do that, it potentially exposes you in the running game, particularly given how much of a stud blocker he is. I mentioned that in their GDT, especially given how much 2-1 and 1-2 personnel we run.