NFL Week 13 GDT

SteelKing728

8 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Where is @Matts4313 ?

Right here. But I was mainly in the Cowboys GDT/spending time with family. 

Obviously the #1 think I wanted was for us to win out, win the superbowl. 

When it was clear that was not going to happen, all Cowboys fans started accepting (or rooting) for a massive loss so that Garrett would get fired. At this point, give the division to the Eagles. We will take the higher draft pick and lincoln riley. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

When it was clear that was not going to happen, all Cowboys fans started accepting (or rooting) for a massive loss so that Garrett would get fired. At this point, give the division to the Eagles. We will take the higher draft pick and lincoln riley. 

What the Eff?   No.  Full stop, Matty-poo.   Nothing matters more than disallowing the Eagles a playoff spot.  Redskins? Giants? Fine...not the Eagles. So let's win a couple of ball games, back into the "ploffs" and get knocked out in the Wildcard round.  Jason Fired.  End Game achieved.  Let's head to the Winchester...

Edited by ///mcompact
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Does this mean you spend the rest of the season in the 2020 draft forum?  :)

2 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

What the Eff?   No.  Full stop, Matty-poo.   I don't want the Cowboys to be anywhere near the playoffs unless if means stopping the Eagles.  Redskins? Giants? Fine...not the Eagles. So let's win a couple of ball games, back into the "ploffs" and get knocked out in the Wildcard round.  Jason Fired.  End Game achieved.  Let's head to the Winchester...

• Like 1

Literally any person celebrating the Cowboys loss/mocking us - go read our GDT. Its like 30 pages. Read the last 5-10. Hell read the before game ones as well.

ALMOST ALL OF US (NOT ME) WANTED US TO LOSE BY 40+

There is no one more happy than Cowboys fans. Again, not me - we only get 16 games and I want to win them all. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Split the Sticks said:

Does this mean you spend the rest of the season in the 2020 draft forum?  :)

Nah. All that stuff is just fluff until the combine. I dont really care about scouting college kids before then. Waste of time. 

But maybe ill poke my head in.