Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

Texans should take Watson's input on their new HC. 

If they make the wrong hire and Watson wants out....and see how they got rid of Hopkins last year too. Its not going to be a desirable spot for players. 

Houston can still salvage it for their sake. 

The new Texans HC is an absolutely crucial hire. They really need to get it right. And they should listen to Watson and take his input

Edited by 49ersfan

1 hour ago, 49ersfan said:

Texans should take Watson's input on their new HC. 

If they make the wrong hire and Watson wants out....and see how they got rid of Hopkins last year too. Its not going to be a desirable spot for players. 

Houston can still salvage it for their sake. 

The new Texans HC is an absolutely crucial hire. They really need to get it right. And they should listen to Watson and take his input

I believe that they are taking his input. I'm expecting them to go offensive guy, and reports were that Brady knocked his interview out of hte park. There's also the Easterby connection, which would suggest Daboll

1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Idk why he's such a big name year after year. Sucked in Denver, basically cratering that team, then got another chance with Indy and screwed them over (although it turned out better for them in the long run). 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

Idk why he's such a big name year after year. Sucked in Denver, basically cratering that team, then got another chance with Indy and screwed them over (although it turned out better for them in the long run). 

Yeah, same here. I was honestly surprised he would get any love after the Denver run but Indy almost got him. Well that worked out well for them because who knows what would of happened if Mcdaniels stayed...

3 minutes ago, GW21 said:

was reported two hours ago. oh boy wouldn't this be something......

11 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

was reported two hours ago. oh boy wouldn't this be something......

Honestly wouldn't surprise me. Apparently Jack Easterby is some sort of evil sith lord and is intent on running that team into the ground. They just hired a GM coming from the Pats. I'm glad our FO/coaching staff is not a complete mess right now. It wasn't long ago there was the power struggle between Baalke and Harbaugh, but from what I gather, it doesn't hold a candle to what's going on in Houston right now. I still haven't read through the article circulating in NFL Gen right now because I haven't had the time to this point, but it doesn't sound good. Gave it the old.....

giphy.gif

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Honestly wouldn't surprise me. Apparently Jack Easterby is some sort of evil sith lord and is intent on running that team into the ground. They just hired a GM coming from the Pats. I'm glad our FO/coaching staff is not a complete mess right now. It wasn't long ago there was the power struggle between Baalke and Harbaugh, but from what I gather, it doesn't hold a candle to what's going on in Houston right now. I still haven't read through the article circulating in NFL Gen right now because I haven't had the time to this point, but it doesn't sound good. Gave it the old.....

giphy.gif

The part I found funny was they hired this search firm, interviewed the GM candidates the firm suggested but then hired the guy Easterby wanted. Who wasn't even on the list lol...

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

The part I found funny was they hired this search firm, interviewed the GM candidates the firm suggested but then hired the guy Easterby wanted. Who wasn't even on the list lol...

Right? What a mess! I'm glad our guys seem to be in sync. I fully expect us to be back to dominant ways next season. This offseason will really go a long way in defining what this team is to become. There are a lot of questions around Jimmy obviously and our backend may look completely different on defense too. Keeping Trent Williams around may be one of our biggest deciding factors as well, at least for the next couple of years.