Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

1 minute ago, 49ers Finest said:

Let's go cowboys! move us up one more spot. patriots and vikings also doing their job. just need broncos and chargers too. move us up to 11 with a loss!!!

The cowboys winning doesn't really help us fully. Need Dallas and washington to win for us to really move up a spot. 

There's my shadow draft pick Xavier McKinney!

Okay, so Dallas won't hold up their end. No biggie...LIS, we needed both Washington and Dallas to win anyway to move up a spot. We would have only been halfway there. 

And honestly, unless we are moving up for a quarterback, the differences in these spots is pretty negligible. 

4 minutes ago, 49ers Finest said:

they would get to 7 wins and we only have 6?

That fumble call rn is so dumb, dont rule that down

Yes, but if Washington lost they would only have 6 wins and would draft  before us due to SOS. They are only after us right now because they are winning the division. If Dallas had won and Washington lost, Dallas would have taken their place as the division winner. Both would have had to win and finished 7-9 for us to move up a spot. 

35 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yes, but if Washington lost they would only have 6 wins and would draft  before us due to SOS. They are only after us right now because they are winning the division. If Dallas had won and Washington lost, Dallas would have taken their place as the division winner. Both would have had to win and finished 7-9 for us to move up a spot. 

now i see it. tankathon had wash at 19 already bc they were leading the division. 

It’s going to be interesting to see where Saleh is going to land. Looks like Urban Meyer is going to Jax. Det seems tied to Schneider for GM. Wonder if Saleh will work with him, if so we won’t lose Peters. I think the first place he’s (Saleh) going to interview for is ATL. 

Also looks like Newton is going to test FA. Come on Bill call for your boy Jimmy! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aussie9er said:

Derrick Henry has had the quietest  2k rushing season ever.  No one is talking about it. 
Thank god he was my first pick in both my fantasy leagues this year 😀

A guy in one of my leagues traded him to me about halfway through the season... I was very happy to do the trade...

I recieved:

Derrick Henry

Josh Allen

I gave up:

Patrick Mahomes 

Mike Evans

When I initially started talks with the guy I was just trying to get rid of Evans for something useful.

So the current list of teams looking for a new HC are

-Texans, Falcons, Lions, Jags, Jets

Current looking for new GM

-Texans, Falcons, Lions, Jags, Panthers, WFT

Chargers are still TBD

Saleh would be a good candidate for all of these teams. I think best fit is Houston - Watson does his thing on offense, Saleh builds that D

I think the only team we have to worry about losing Peters to is Carolina, due to his and Matt Rhule's relationship. If Carolina hires someone else, i think we'll be able to keep him. 

Also, teams i think who's HC and/or GM will be on the hotseat next season

Bengals, Broncos, Cardinals, Bears, Vikings, Cowboys, Giants, Eagles

Quite frankly, i believe all the above teams should move on this season except for Minnesota (Zimmer has earned another year IMO). But i'm not sure there's that many quality candidates