Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

28 minutes ago, Forge said:

Happy to keep Adam Peters around 

The other open GM jobs are the Vikings & Bears i believe. I don't think he interviewed with them (but Ran Carthon did with the Bears) so i like our chances of keeping him. Hopefully we keep Carthon too

6 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

They have to do something. Its incredible, but a team that bad is actually over the cap next year right now lol. 

They are going to tear some stuff down and do a completely rebuild. If there is a team that is most closely resembling what we did in 2017, this is probably the team its going to be. 

Wouldn't be surprised if they trade Kenny G for fairly minimal. Blake Martinez should be cut despite playing pretty well at times last year. Extension on Barkley to lower his cap hit. Maybe trade of Bradberry...wouldn't mind taking a look at him and he saves them 12 against the cap. 

They have so much bad money on that team for 2022.