Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

6 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Jet running effectively between the tackles and being a threat as a receiver out of the backfield for the Chiefs shouldn't bother me...but it does!

I feel like I shouldn't be bothered by how bad this Steelers offense is, but I am

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yes, which makes it worse

Sounds like you could use a slightly used Jimmy G, Steelers! This month only for a low low price of a second round pick and his salary! He’s cheaper than your old car and so, so much better (49ers are not responsible for mechanical failures of Jimmy Gs).

• Like 4

On 1/15/2022 at 8:42 PM, Forge said:

That first drive by New England perfectly encapsulated why some people loved Mac Jones, but why people were really put off by the physical limitations. 

The way I see it is, against good defenses, when they take away what you're good at, what can you do to help your team win? Mac is pretty much the same as Jimmy. I'd even say Jimmy might have a slightly stronger arm? Mac's ball dies off so fast. I think he can improve some of that through training, but he'll never have zip on deep outs. Mac throws these deep outs like Nick Mullens, but with better anticipation. Nick doesn't seem to realize his limitations and tries these deep outs, and they are easily defended. Mac tries to anticipate these throws a lot more and is a lot more accurate, so he can get away with some, but it's still dangerous. Jimmy knows is limitations, and forces the ball in triple coverage inside instead. That's why I think we went with a guy with Trey. It's good to understand 100% of the playbook, like Jimmy. But knowing the playbook and knowing you can't make some of the throws that are in there, that makes you unable to run 100% of the playbook. Trey has the arm to make 100% of the throws. It will just take time before he knows and understands 100% of the playbook. 

11 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

Jet running effectively between the tackles and being a threat as a receiver out of the backfield for the Chiefs shouldn't bother me...but it does!

Jet looks much quicker than he was last year. It had to be expected, because these injuries take time. I'm disappointed the break up was bitter between him and the team, or so it seems based on tweets. But he had no reason to be bitter, considering all the money he made. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

Jet looks much quicker than he was last year. It had to be expected, because these injuries take time. I'm disappointed the break up was bitter between him and the team, or so it seems based on tweets. But he had no reason to be bitter, considering all the money he made. 

And the patience we had in waiting for him to be available...only to disappoint once he was. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 49ersfan said:

Cards getting blown out 21-0 by LA in the 2nd...but you never know. We came back from 17-0 in the 2nd

Still, such a meltdown. They were 10-2 a month ago

I really want the Cards to win this game because I want some revenge but I have zero faith in Kliff.

Rams beat the Bucs in 2020 & 2021 

Just like we have the Rams number, they might have the Bucs number

Of course playoffs is a different beast. Bucs are 1-4 against the Saints with Brady, but that one win was a playoff game

It'll hopefully be a competitive matchup at least. This WC weekend was a bust. The only competitive games were ours and the Bengals-Raiders, but honestly that game was so sloppy that i barely tuned in until the game ending drive

25 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Rams beat the Bucs in 2020 & 2021 

Just like we have the Rams number, they might have the Bucs number

Of course playoffs is a different beast. Bucs are 1-4 against the Saints with Brady, but that one win was a playoff game

It'll hopefully be a competitive matchup at least. This WC weekend was a bust. The only competitive games were ours and the Bengals-Raiders, but honestly that game was so sloppy that i barely tuned in until the game ending drive

Given the health issues for the bucs, I expect the Rams to role a bit