Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Welp, that would really suck for us since the Bucs would once again emerge at a legit title contender.

At the moment, the only teams that are title contenders are the Rams, Niners, Cowboys and Packers in the NFC. Things obviously can change if the Eagles or Bucs or whoever trades for a top level QB. Feel confident saying the four teams I listed are on a level of their own.

So please Philly and TB and Minny, don't trade for Watson or Wilson lol.

I'm really curious to see what it means for Jimmy. As Albert Breer indicates, really hard to know where that's going to land because nobody knows what's going on with the rest of the QB market. A team like Houston easily can take until the draft to make any sort of trade decision. Would really be trying to force someone's hand to give up on a guy like Watson to settle for JImmy because we have to have him moved by FA. Really curious to see if that impacts his value at all. Would the team drop down to taking a third round pick just to make sure that he gets moved by then? 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Man that come back was weaker than Jenny G in the 4th qtr. Imagine if y’all had Stafford? Oh my gawd. 

At least have a new SIG instead of that bum that allowed 160 yards in the SB and could have allowed 200+ yards had Burrow had a better than a JV level OL!

And you still have to make me a SIG......................

2 hours ago, P_locniners said:

Wonder what he would cost at this point, I forgot how good he was his first few years. Kocurek could probably get the best out of him…..but he would have to come at a low price

I wonder if the ACL tear during his rookie year stunted his potential

https://ckedboard.medium.com/how-a-season-long-rift-between-patrick-mahomes-and-eric-bieniemy-ruined-the-afc-championship-35481f116513

I have no idea how much of this is true and not...I'm inclined to believe some is accurate, but maybe not the entirety of it (There are some very specific things that have the ring of truth), but wow. 

Given that I believe that they have still not re-signed him I'm pretty sure, and were set to have another "talk" soon, I tend to lean toward some of this being legit. 

44 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

There's no way in hell McVay is retiring. He's the youngest HC to win a SB and he has A LOT of time to build his  hall of fame resume. It would make zero sense for him to walk away, unless he has some personal stuff that trumps all of the professional stuff.

As for Donald. He's already 30 and finally won a SB. There isn't much else he can do from here but maintain. I don't think he retires yet. But he definitely could and still get in the HoF.

• Like 1