Week 14 GDT: Who Cares. We suck. Life has no purpose

EaglesPeteC

Just now, Jeezla said:

Guarantee Doug had input on it, but yea, F Howie when it comes to anything that isn't contract related.

Pretty sure until this offseason was more or less already over, Joe Douglas was brought in in large part to make those personnel decisions, but you know, he's not to blame.

Howie has more or less always always had someone along side him making personnel decisions, but we aren't going to put any blame on the guy who was doing precisely that? 

Just now, HDsportsfan said:

Admittedly you guys aren't looking good at the present moment. Long way to go though. Now Jeffries is out as well. Not a lot of weapons for Wentz at the moment outside. I'm not sure if I'm surprised or not with the very hard booing mainly towards the O. At lest your Kicker can make more kicks than he misses.

Regardless....safe to say neither team is going to do much whomever gets in.

well i mean it is cold and raining and these people paid to watch a horrible team. Wouldnt you also boo?

Just now, HDsportsfan said:

Admittedly you guys aren't looking good at the present moment. Long way to go though. Now Jeffries is out as well. Not a lot of weapons for Wentz at the moment outside. I'm not sure if I'm surprised or not with the very hard booing mainly towards the O. At lest your Kicker can make more kicks than he misses.

Regardless....safe to say neither team is going to do much whomever gets in.

We're not really missing much with Alshon Jeffery being out tbh.

TBH, our WRs are pretty much just out there to be decoys this year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Hey boys, we lose this we are at pick #10

Within feasible striking distance for mid top ten 

it can get better...we can get a wideout or stud corner...it can be real 

Get out of here with that BS.  You win the East and as an added bonus you’ll still a nice mid first round pick.