The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:
15 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

not gonna lie im kinda confused on who i should jail, how pissed would malf be if i jailed him again?

I don’t think he would too mad. It’s not a bad choice but don’t announce what you do it at all or even hint towards it 

@wolfeyestrk  Don't let how someone will feel influence how you use your move.   Malf is a big boy and will likely ***** about it regardless if he is good aligned or naughty aligned.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I can but I’d like to hear some opinions 

@Counselor  My guess is you feel pretty set of a handful of players.  Mwil (messaged you already), matts (Alignment compare), Orca (tracker)

Daboyle and NS  have claimed redirect 

mission, rackcs, touch, josh might be decent options

Just now, The Orca said:

@Dome

Which is it...my vote or my words that count?

At the end of the day, your vote is what matters.

That doesn't mean you can just erase everything you said all day like none of it meant anything. If this is the case why should we ever trust you on a gut read or claim ever again? You already said it means nothing.

If you're wrong, own up to it. None of us are fooled by you going "JK I KNEW ALL ALONG" routine after every. single. game. 

People will mock you for going "alright, I wasn't sure" much less than they mock you for trying to rewrite history against a mountain of evidence using nothing but sheer force and minion gifs.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@Counselor  My guess is you feel pretty set of a handful of players.  Mwil (messaged you already), matts (Alignment compare), Orca (tracker)

Daboyle and NS  have claimed redirect 

mission, rackcs, touch, josh might be decent options

Thank you for actually caring enough to provide me with some substance 

• Like 1