The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

The group surrounded @KOTN-93 and demanded that he spill the beans.  

Kotn was more than eager to oblige, “Yeah I killed that slappy feller, I’d do it again too.”

Someone from the crowd yelled, “Naughty, he is naughty, killing gets you on the naughty list permanently.”

Kotn just smirked at the group and exclaimed, “Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Christmas to all, now you’re all gonna die!!”

Kotn pulled the cord but nothing happened, it was a Christmas miracle!

With that the crowd rushed kotn and beat him with all of the toys they had in their hands.  

As kotn lay dead on the floor of Santa’s workshop, a little elf walked over, pulled off kotn’s shoe and cut off one of his toes.  He placed the toe in his toy looking gadget and the display read: Naughty.

@KOTN-93 is dead, he was Naughty aligned

As everyone began patting themselves on their backs, a shot rang out in the crowd.  Everyone looked around to see what was happening.  As they did, a little elf noticed @NS922 laying on the ground with a bullet hole in the back of his head.  He quickly chopped off his finger and placed it into the toy gadget, the display read: Nice

@NS922 is dead, he was Nice aligned 

As the shock of what had just happened hit the group,  the ground beneath them began to shake.  Kotn’s body rose up into the air, as it hovered above everyone, a green and red haze began to separate from the body.  Everyone below began to get nervous about what was happening to. 

As the tension built, the haze began moving faster and faster in a circular motion around the group.

Everyone wanted to run, but they were scared stiff and mesmerized by the majestical haze.  

Just then, the haze shot straight up into the sky, drawing oos and ahs from the crowd.  

However, with the same speed, the haze flew back to the ground in a violent fury.  Everyone was stunned and knocked to the ground.  As they climbed to their feet, everyone noticed the haze had disappeared somewhere, but where? 

I have changed my redirect away from Orca, who I previously stated was my target. During N2, I was able to successfully redirect @Counselor to have him look at NS922 because he also claimed to be a redirector and I wanted to prove that he wasn't town but now he's turned up dead and he was town. Oof.

Edited by daboyle250

2 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

I have changed my redirect away from Orca, who I previously stated was my target. During N2, I was able to successfully redirect @Counselor to have him look at NS922 because he also claimed to be a redirector and I wanted to prove that he wasn't town but now he's turned up dead and he was town. Oof.

Unless Counselor isn't a role cop but was instead some sort of hitman and I accidentally killed NS922.

Edited by daboyle250

2 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

I have changed my redirect away from Orca, who I previously stated was my target. During N2, I was able to successfully redirect Counselor to have him look at NS922 because he also claimed to be a redirector and I wanted to prove that he wasn't town but now he's turned up dead and he was town. Oof.

I was given a gun by Mwil last night as a present. I tried to shoot Mission but I was redirected to NS. 

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Reveal hidden contents

The group surrounded @KOTN-93 and demanded that he spill the beans.  

Kotn was more than eager to oblige, “Yeah I killed that slappy feller, I’d do it again too.”

Someone from the crowd yelled, “Naughty, he is naughty, killing gets you on the naughty list permanently.”

Kotn just smirked at the group and exclaimed, “Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Christmas to all, now you’re all gonna die!!”

Kotn pulled the cord but nothing happened, it was a Christmas miracle!

With that the crowd rushed kotn and beat him with all of the toys they had in their hands.  

As kotn lay dead on the floor of Santa’s workshop, a little elf walked over, pulled off kotn’s shoe and cut off one of his toes.  He placed the toe in his toy looking gadget and the display read: Naughty.

@KOTN-93 is dead, he was Naughty aligned

As everyone began patting themselves on their backs, a shot rang out in the crowd.  Everyone looked around to see what was happening.  As they did, a little elf noticed @NS922 laying on the ground with a bullet hole in the back of his head.  He quickly chopped off his finger and placed it into the toy gadget, the display read: Nice

@NS922 is dead, he was Nice aligned 

As the shock of what had just happened hit the group,  the ground beneath them began to shake.  Kotn’s body rose up into the air, as it hovered above everyone, a green and red haze began to separate from the body.  Everyone below began to get nervous about what was happening to. 

As the tension built, the haze began moving faster and faster in a circular motion around the group.

Everyone wanted to run, but they were scared stiff and mesmerized by the majestical haze.  

Just then, the haze shot straight up into the sky, drawing oos and ahs from the crowd.  

However, with the same speed, the haze flew back to the ground in a violent fury.  Everyone was stunned and knocked to the ground.  As they climbed to their feet, everyone noticed the haze had disappeared somewhere, but where? 

In the case tags didn't work @KOTN-93 @NS922

It is now d3, n3 will be Monday night at 10:00 pm eastern 

Just now, Counselor said:

So if the town redirector is dead. That means you are scum 

Well damn if the case wasn't against me, then I'd be convinced. If I do indeed get lynched as I'm guessing I'll be now, then the start of D4 will be awkward as hell when I turn up town.