TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

14 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Officially Papa Mouse now. Baby Hudson is 3lbs 3oz. We made it to 34+5, which is a lot further than we thought we’d get. He is killing it in the NICU so far. Hoping for a quick stay. 

Congrats to you and the family!!

Hudson...after Tim Hudson right? You're an A's fan. Perfect. He wore #15 iirc and today is the 15th. Hudson also posted a 3.30 ERA with Oakland.

11 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Congrats to you and the family!!

Hudson...after Tim Hudson right? You're an A's fan. Perfect. He wore #15 iirc and today is the 15th. Hudson also posted a 3.30 ERA with Oakland.

Ok that is just too freaky. Wow. Thank you for sharing the ERA stat. My wife got the chills when I told her. 

11 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Officially Papa Mouse now. Baby Hudson is 3lbs 3oz. We made it to 34+5, which is a lot further than we thought we’d get. He is killing it in the NICU so far. Hoping for a quick stay. 

I've been looking for this update!! Great news!!!! Congrats!

On 15/08/2018 at 10:57 PM, MightyMouse07 said:

Great news.  Congrats.

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:57 PM, MightyMouse07 said:

Congrats MM. He's probably already taller than you. ;-)

Mama got discharged yesterday and was hyper-emotional. Luckily my mother isn't working so she was able to take her to the hospital to see Huddy. He is doing better, still had some blood sugar issues but he is improving due to a new strategy they are implementing. His blood sugar has looked great over the last 24 hours now. 

Has anyone else had a NICU baby? Looking for any advice on how to help Mama Mouse during this time. I know its been toughest on her. 

4 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Mama got discharged yesterday and was hyper-emotional. Luckily my mother isn't working so she was able to take her to the hospital to see Huddy. He is doing better, still had some blood sugar issues but he is improving due to a new strategy they are implementing. His blood sugar has looked great over the last 24 hours now. 

Has anyone else had a NICU baby? Looking for any advice on how to help Mama Mouse during this time. I know its been toughest on her. 

My daughter was NICU. There is no magic cure here, just be willing to drive her to the hospital at all hours to visit. And be patient. She might want to stand there and stare for an hour even though you are sleep deprived... youll get through it. If it gets real bad offer to drop off/pick up so you can still do what you need to day to day. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

My daughter was NICU. There is no magic cure here, just be willing to drive her to the hospital at all hours to visit. And be patient. She might want to stand there and stare for an hour even though you are sleep deprived... youll get through it. If it gets real bad offer to drop off/pick up so you can still do what you need to day to day. 

Yeah that's what last night was. Thanks for the input. I appreciate it.

Archived