Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Lol, you gave orca the exact role he fakeclaimed as mafia last game. thats great

That was awesome

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

And faked it this game lmao 

I thought I faked it pretty well this time

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

there is a reason I posted the random.org list. I didnt want to be accused of tampering, because Dome's role (indy survival, again) along with Orcas was way to strange. 

Should have given me a hit first 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Squire didnt have any info. @The Orca did, he knew he roleblocked Racks. But as far as I know, he didnt tell anyone. 

So fill me in how Orca 1.0 watching Llama and no one visited could have worked out for llama claiming he was roleblocked?

I thought I played that perfectly to trap him and knew 100% he was scum after that

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

No, because it would have buried his theory LMAO

Swag shouldnt have Janitored Kotn and we would have had Racks imo the next day

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Fair enough, I can accept that. 

I was not actually orange. I was green. I got punished because mwil posted a meme about me that day that “cleared” me. Mafia got a frame because of it. They hit me and framed me, I was never orange. 

Seriously somebody give me a like for this. I had to find oxygen, after I did that I couldnt stop laughing 

@Matts4313 awesome game!!!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

That was awesome

So fill me in how Orca 1.0 watching Llama and no one visited could have worked out for llama claiming he was roleblocked?

I thought I played that perfectly to trap him and knew 100% he was scum after that

Seriously somebody give me a like for this. I had to find oxygen, after I did that I couldnt stop laughing 

janitor on kotn was IMO the right move. If he flips green, more people would have suspected pickle as scum and lying. 

23 minutes ago, The Orca said:

That was awesome

I was this close to saying something about how you knew I would flip something I wasn’t. As soon as you posted that, I knew that’s what was happening. I was told not to talk about the punishment tho.

Edited by theuntouchable

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

'because I wasnt giving flavor text. So you didnt know if it was successful 

20 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Notes:

I didnt give anyone flavor text. So for example, @rackcs didnt know he was role blocked N1 and 2.

@Counselor literally spent the entire game outting his team. It was bananas. I still dont understand it

@theuntouchable was spot on with his reads, but literally everyone btched about him and they way he argued.

That's not flavor 

• Like 1