2017-18 Offseason Talk

Glen

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

would be a good vet add for the locker room. Still a solid backup small ball 4 and could fill in a bit for Jabari. Reuniting with kidd and delly would be cool. 

richard jefferson to milwaukee was the most predictable move ever once we cut gerald green

for those 2 way contracts... can those guys technically play a dleague game and then play an NBA game later the same day? or is it like if you wanna play that guy, you have to designate him as no longer being a 2 way guy & then release someone? like it just being have exclusive rights to dleague player sort of deal? or can they play both w/o having to have to have teams make some kind of roster move. 

what i just wrote is probably challenging to decipher meaning out of. but not re-reading it & much thanks to anyone who can figure out what i'm saying and answer that. 

33 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

for those 2 way contracts... can those guys technically play a dleague game and then play an NBA game later the same day? or is it like if you wanna play that guy, you have to designate him as no longer being a 2 way guy & then release someone? like it just being have exclusive rights to dleague player sort of deal? or can they play both w/o having to have to have teams make some kind of roster move. 

what i just wrote is probably challenging to decipher meaning out of. but not re-reading it & much thanks to anyone who can figure out what i'm saying and answer that. 

didn't really look into but I'd imagine they can play in both leagues freely (without releasing another player), that's seems like the whole point

7 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

didn't really look into but I'd imagine they can play in both leagues freely (without releasing another player), that's seems like the whole point

I think I read that you can play up to 42 NBA games on a 2 way contract. Could be wrong though.

Nuggets also interested in Jefferson. They have no depth at the 3 spot so he could actually get some burn if injuries pop up 

7 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Memphis needs an entirely new scouting team.  Whiff after whiff.

People were soooooooo high on Baldwin going into the draft. I know he has been bad, but for a team in Memphis' position it is surprising to see them keep Mario over the young guy 

3 hours ago, champ11 said:

I think I read that you can play up to 42 NBA games on a 2 way contract. Could be wrong though.

Nuggets also interested in Jefferson. They have no depth at the 3 spot so he could actually get some burn if injuries pop up 

Except he’s not really a 3 anymore. He’s much better suited as a small ball 4. He can’t dribble or shoot at all anymore. All he can do is dunk or go baseline. 

Archived