Week 15 GDT - Atlanta Falcons at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, NFL Network said:

When the Niners last failed in the playoffs in 2013 I said I don't want them i the playoffs again unless I feel they can win a SB. This is the same fools gold type of team that Harbaugh fielded as they just will choke in the end e.g. 2011 NFC title game, 2012 SB & 2013 NFC title game. Pure choker memories all over again. See ya next year and next year and so on again with no SB win since 1994. Oh btw in 1994 they had an actual QB.

I really hope not. 

Horrible. Win next two and still #1 seed though so it’s not the end of the world. Really doesn’t change anything to be honest. Needed to beat Seattle in Seattle in week 17 to get the top seed. 

DJ Reed hits Jones high on that one rather than watch Ward and he doesn’t break the plane. 

• Like 1

Just now, straighthate said:

Horrible. Win next two and still #1 seed though so it’s not the end of the world. Really doesn’t change anything to be honest. Needed to beat Seattle in Seattle in week 17 to get the top seed. 

DJ Reed hits Jones high on that one rather than watch Ward and he doesn’t break the plane. 

That's why the rams win last week was so huge. We were going to need that buffer. That being said, I thought we were going to need it because the Rams were going to beat us, not the Falcons lol. 

1 minute ago, Dub_City30 said:

Ill take 5th seed hopefully ww xan get healthy thats all that matters now. But just 2013 we ended the season on the road and played 3 road games in the playoffs. This ywar we end the season on the road in Seattle. 

Team going no where as a wildcard team. Just a waste of a season as probably be 9-7 next year lol! Team has no SB wining window with Jimmy Garbage.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

That's why the rams win last week was so huge. We were going to need that buffer. That being said, I thought we were going to need it because the Rams were going to beat us, not the Falcons lol. 

Me too. Obviously didn’t watch it today, but  looking at the scoreboard, Rams may not be the hot end of season they looked like the last couple weeks. 

Just now, NFL Network said:

Team going no where as a wildcard team. Just a waste of a season as probably be 9-7 next year lol! Team has no SB wining window with Jimmy Garbage.

Dude Jimmy lit up the Saints last week and had a gw drive. You are such an idiot. The defense failed us