Bowl Season Game Day Thread

naptownskinsfan

2 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Also, lets have another clean discussion for the game as it pertains to Baylor.  Keep comments related to football and whats happening on the field. 

Man for whatever reason exclusively related to the Baylor football players and nothing else I hate Baylor and hope it gets burned to the ground.

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I have a really good Baylor joke that has to do with this game. I’ll just snicker to myself I guess.

Cleveland’s culture is so bad that Rhule declined an interview because Baylor’s culture is better.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Well hopefully the Baylor football players show up and play a clean game tonight. Historically, there have been a lot of illegal contact penalties.

Really? I would have said encroachment and unnecessary roughness specific to targeting.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Really? I would have said encroachment and unnecessary roughness specific to targeting.

Those definitely as well.

One other thing to keep in mind for this game, replays. The Baylor Bears are notoriously bad at getting anything overturned despite the amount of video evidence there may be.

• Like 3