2017-18 NCAAB Thread

Glen

7 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

So, Marvin Bagley III is set to announce his college decision tomorrow night and will most likely reclassify. 

He'll be a huge addition(understatement of the year) to whatever school he commits to. Here's hoping it's Duke.

If he comes to Durham this year, everything changes for the upcoming season. The team will go from probably outside of the top 10 to a top 3-5 team.

5 hours ago, devils1854 said:

If he comes to Durham this year, everything changes for the upcoming season. The team will go from probably outside of the top 10 to a top 3-5 team.

Yeah, it may not seem like it to others, but there's a big difference between a lineup of Duval/Allen/Trent Jr./Carter/Bolden and one with Duval/Allen/Trent Jr./Bagley III/Carter with Bolden off the bench.

1 hour ago, TitanSlim said:

Yeah, it may not seem like it to others, but there's a big difference between a lineup of Duval/Allen/Trent Jr./Carter/Bolden and one with Duval/Allen/Trent Jr./Bagley III/Carter with Bolden off the bench.

I think Trent could go to the bench. Apparently, Bolden has beasted this summer and gotten in great shape. I think he is ready to bust out.

Either way, it gives the team a big that can come off the bench because I dont trust anyone we have there now.

5 hours ago, catcheryea said:

gdi this draft is gonna be loaded

tank @svg

Thank god the Hawks will be the worst team in the NBA

PG:Dennis Schroeder||Malcolm Delaney

SG:Marco Bellinelli||Kent Bazemore||Tyler Dorsey

SF:Taurean Prince||DeAndre Bremby|Luke Babbit

PF:John Collins||Ersan Ilyasova||Mike Muscala

C:Dewayne Dedmon||Miles Plumlee

After last year's disappointing year, it's hard for me to get too excited.

Having said that, a lineup with Duval/Allen/Carter/Bagley is sexy. We're going to be extremely young but extremely talented. We'll see what Coach K can cook up this season.

I'm excited! Last season was up and down but it had a lot to do with injuries and the fact Giles wasn't himself. This group feels different than last season team. If Duke can stay relatively healthy they are the favorite to win it all. Leave it to UNC and Duke to win the championship in consecutive seasons. Can't wait now for college basketball. Let's Go Duke!

Archived