Walking Dead mafia: Civs win! Saviors are dead!

Malfatron

5 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Again on page 68, after I said I was looking for a civ. I think he uses this a lot though. I don't know exactly what it means. I'm confident ET didn't know my role. I'm assuming he didn't know matts role either. Looks pretty good for matts. Any other takes?

This? I'm not reading anything from it. Looks like fluff.

Just now, Danger said:

Wanna expand on this?

He started active just for the sake of it. Now he's pulling up quotes for the sake of it. Seems like a cheap way to be active.

...after being asked repeatedly in the beginning about his meta and how he plays. Seems like he's settled into a niche. One where he doesn't really have to do anything and nobody questions it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

He started active just for the sake of it. Now he's pulling up quotes for the sake of it. Seems like a cheap way to be active.

...after being asked repeatedly in the beginning about his meta and how he plays. Seems like he's settled into a niche. One where he doesn't really have to do anything and nobody questions it.

Hey at least he's being active lol. @Matts4313 is posting so seldomly then blaming on this thing he keeps referring to as a "job", whatever that is.