Walking Dead mafia: Civs win! Saviors are dead!

Malfatron

Just saying, this is exactly the thing that the "high-tiered" guy would say in order to buy himself some credit with the town.  Especially when he turns around and votes with the other mostly-clear town member.

LIS earlier, if whichever member of the mafia is the Ninja is available to act tonight the mafia are likely to have him be the one to send the hit because I can't track him.  So I'd expect, if one of them who wasn't the ninja started getting heat they could make a calculated game to sacrifice that guy to protect the ninja.  That would even be further strengthened if that guy was the one who sent in the hit last night so he'd be ineligible to do so tonight anyway.

You guys know I'm not that strong at math.  Someone want to look at the possible scenarios and see if there's one in which the "predict the lynch, double the hit" can come into play for mafia.  Based off Danger's earlier post we've got two nights left.  It's possible they're making a play for an ensured end-game tomorrow.

30 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Believe that was Matts.  He, ET, and bucs were the biggest wagon drivers on me.

Me too I think. I definitely think I wanted you gone for a time but saw you and ET as a toss up as to who was who. Turned out to be ET 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

we need to factor in the thought that there are no duplicate roles and the mafia could have a claim to a name we think is civish

Claiming Daryl or Carol at this point doesn't make me think they're civ. My civ role is someone that shouldn't even be a role because it's such a small character. The only clear name should be Rick imo.

8 minutes ago, The LBC said:

You guys know I'm not that strong at math.  Someone want to look at the possible scenarios and see if there's one in which the "predict the lynch, double the hit" can come into play for mafia.  Based off Danger's earlier post we've got two nights left.  It's possible they're making a play for an ensured end-game tomorrow.

It says the number of civs must be 4 times the number of mafia. 7 civs left. They can't use it until 1 mafia left

15 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

12 Matts4313 LOL CLEARED 15 The LBC

7. Danger LOLCLEARED 5. LionsFTW

1. thelawoffices

4. bucsfan333

8. domepatrol91

11 Tyty

16 kingseanjohn (replaced LuckyNumber)

17 stallyns

Thats our list. I say we go Bucs or Stallyns with the understanding that if TLO post, we 100% switch to him. 

TLO - Just die at this point. 

Not saying I don't think TLO is mafia, because we've got fairly good reason to believe he is.  I just think he may be the scum that mafia want us to lynch to protect the guy they really want sending in the hit tonight.

I also have to think, because it was pretty plain as day, that they would have seen that if TLO just showed up after no activity/no-vote D3 and just voted and disappeared again today that we'd swarm votes on him, so he could very well have been trying to draw the lynch because they predicted it.

We're at what?  7:3 right now?  If we knock them down to 2 but also give them an extra hit, then 4:2 remaining?

@Matts4313 feel free to tell me if I'm spinning on a low-probability scenario.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

If you're putting a gun to my head, and I have to pick the 3 remaining mafia amongst the 10.

TLO, Bucs, KSJ

I thought you cooled on KSJ?

Maybe because I'm less likely to believe stallyn's claim, I could see him replacing KSJ in that list.  Unfortunately, my gut tells me that if I'm right stallyns is the Ninja.

15 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Me too I think. I definitely think I wanted you gone for a time but saw you and ET as a toss up as to who was who. Turned out to be ET 

You were your usual wishywashy self.  "I'm gonna vote LBC, hope I'm not wrong" stuff.

Even when you were in on me, you were qualifying your posts.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

I thought you cooled on KSJ?

Maybe because I'm less likely to believe stallyn's claim, I could see him replacing KSJ in that list.  Unfortunately, my gut tells me that if I'm right stallyns is the Ninja.

Overall? I have. Problem is Everyone else just feels more civish. The only other two I'm really looking at right now would be stallyns or dome.

10 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Claiming Daryl or Carol at this point doesn't make me think they're civ. My civ role is someone that shouldn't even be a role because it's such a small character. The only clear name should be Rick imo.

While I agree, LIS earlier what's considered a major character may be up for debate, because we're talking about within the (very likely) context of S6-S8 only, i.e. the survivors that actually had to deal with the Saviors.  Meaning no Tyreese (because he's dead already), no Hershel (same), no Beth, etc.

Daryl spends most of S6, from what I remember reading online, getting captured and ambush by Saviors, so there could be a method to Malf's selection of which Survivors to use as cover roles.  Daryl, Abraham, and Sasha seem like prime candidates for that.  Maggie, Rosita, and Eugene are other possible ones; though if Enid was a town role, I'd be less inclined to think Maggie isn't as well.

30 minutes ago, Danger said:

Overall? I have. Problem is Everyone else just feels more civish. The only other two I'm really looking at right now would be stallyns or dome.

More civish since when though?  Since we found our first mafia?  I mean, you kind of would expect the remaining mafia members gather themselves and try to play more pro-town immediately following the death of one of their own, wouldn't you?