Walking Dead mafia: Civs win! Saviors are dead!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

While I agree, LIS earlier what's considered a major character may be up for debate, because we're talking about within the (very likely) context of S6-S8 only, i.e. the survivors that actually had to deal with the Saviors.  Meaning no Tyreese (because he's dead already), no Hershel (same), no Beth, etc.

Daryl spends most of S6, from what I remember reading online, getting captured and ambush by Saviors, so there could be a method to Malf's selection of which Survivors to use as cover roles.  Daryl, Abraham, and Sasha seem like prime candidates for that.  Maggie, Rosita, and Eugene are other possible ones; though if Enid was a town role, I'd be less inclined to think Maggie isn't as well.

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if any of those names come up as mafia covers. My role has less screen time than Enid...

7 minutes ago, The LBC said:
20 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Not stoked on the tlo hit but he hasn't really been helping civs (in thread anyways). LBC you don't like Bucs?

Haven't for a while.  And address Danger's post.

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:
7 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Haven't for a while.  And address Danger's post.

I did for a while, but lately haven't liked him as much.

The only thing making this not read super scummy to me is that he's a relative noob.

I've been pretty conservative and owned the intent of every vote I've placed in this game.