Walking Dead mafia: Civs win! Saviors are dead!

Malfatron

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

He started active just for the sake of it. Now he's pulling up quotes for the sake of it. Seems like a cheap way to be active.

...after being asked repeatedly in the beginning about his meta and how he plays. Seems like he's settled into a niche. One where he doesn't really have to do anything and nobody questions it.

And I asked for clarification on what you meant about my meta and nobody replied so I figured it wasn't a big deal. 

And ive been questioned plenty. I tied up the votes last night that stirred up some discussion, people said it was scummy. i was questioned on why I was looking for a civ (by you and ET) and understand how that looks, but it brought out questions none the less. I was questioned about possibly coming in to try to save LBC. I was questioned when I voted for tyty then switched to mission in OT. I was questioned about a couple sarcastic remarks I've made.

ive definitely been questioned, this idea that I'm just flying under the radar doesn't seem accurate from my perspective 

2 hours ago, Danger said:

@kingseanjohn @thelawoffices @Matts4313 @The LBC @domepatrol91 @bucsfan333 @LionsFTW @Tyty

Any gripes with this claim? 

Could be that he was trying to make himself seem useless at that point by essentially claiming he had used his powers, but at the same time it could be so that he wouldn't have to explain more powers than necessary if he were faking his role.

Gun to my head, I'm going to believe him at this point in time.

Darryl is the sort of character that should be in the game and would be a major enough character you wouldn't think mafia would have the stones to pick him at random as a name-drop because he's the sort that could definitely be on the town side and result in a CC.  And Jack of All Trades does fit the character.  But I'm finding it hard to believe that we had an un-CC watcher last night and neither person with a protection protected them?  Darryl could definitely be a cover role, I wouldn't put it past Malf to make it so that the cover roles weren't just totally minor characters - especially if he made Jadis (who was a Scavenger, not a Savior) one of the four mafia.

Back burner, stallyns I suppose. but keep an eye on him.

His posts since his claim seem to have a built-in excuse for the one way the town knows of right now that he could be verified.

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

He started active just for the sake of it. Now he's pulling up quotes for the sake of it. Seems like a cheap way to be active.

...after being asked repeatedly in the beginning about his meta and how he plays. Seems like he's settled into a niche. One where he doesn't really have to do anything and nobody questions it.

That's not necessarily a scum meta though.  In fact, if he's a noob civ just trying to stay alive, that's a pretty logical meta because in his mind he's contributing.

39 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

we need to factor in the thought that there are no duplicate roles and the mafia could have a claim to a name we think is civish

Praise Jobu!  I'm not the only one thinking it.  From the skim-over of Seasons 6 and 7 (I swear to go, even if it's based on a canon lit that I've read, mafia games end up spoiling more TV shows I haven't watched for me...), Malf picked only Survivors from those seasons (and 8, I'm guessing) for the town and would have presumably done the same for the cover roles.

• Like 1