Walking Dead mafia: Civs win! Saviors are dead!

Malfatron

Stallyns is a tough one for me too. I hardly see him post, and it's usually football related when I do.

lions said he'd read the whole thread today. Looking forward to his thoughts.

ill be rereading most the thread today too. Probably early afternoon

Just now, stallyns said:

Ok so I withheld one of my abilities and changed my role title. I'm not a watcher. 

I'm Daryl, Jack of all Trades. 3 one time abilities

I have:

protection 

self watch

Visit 

@kingseanjohn @thelawoffices @Matts4313 @The LBC @domepatrol91 @bucsfan333 @LionsFTW @Tyty

Any gripes with this claim? 

Could be that he was trying to make himself seem useless at that point by essentially claiming he had used his powers, but at the same time it could be so that he wouldn't have to explain more powers than necessary if he were faking his role.

Gun to my head, I'm going to believe him at this point in time.

8 minutes ago, Danger said:

@kingseanjohn @thelawoffices @Matts4313 @The LBC @domepatrol91 @bucsfan333 @LionsFTW @Tyty

Any gripes with this claim? 

Could be that he was trying to make himself seem useless at that point by essentially claiming he had used his powers, but at the same time it could be so that he wouldn't have to explain more powers than necessary if he were faking his role.

Gun to my head, I'm going to believe him at this point in time.

Idk seems okay but is mafia allowed to do false names or whatever? Is anyone else under the role of Daryl?

i haven't really looked at stallyns too much honestly. Maybe someone (dome or danger) can compile his posts on here to evaluate?

Just now, Tyty said:

Idk seems okay but is mafia allowed to do false names or whatever? Is anyone else under the role of Daryl?

i haven't really looked at stallyns too much honestly. Maybe someone (dome or danger) can compile his posts on here to evaluate?

I'm fairly certain Daryl would be a character in the game, and not one that mafia is likely to falsely claim at this point in the game. 

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Like LBC's claim, do we have any reason to doubt stallyns'? Unless there's a CC, or an invest, I'd think we have to believe him.

Also, I hate mass claiming. It takes away from the game.

It's not really asked mass claiming. Only looking for clarity amongst people who've claimed specific powers. Additionally we can't actually confirm is any specific role is or isn't actually in the game.

18 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'm fairly certain Daryl would be a character in the game, and not one that mafia is likely to falsely claim at this point in the game. 

Yeah that makes sense. Wouldn't make sense to fake a claim as someone who would almost certainly be already taken.