Walking Dead mafia: Civs win! Saviors are dead!

Malfatron

On 9/18/2017 at 5:58 PM, MathMan said:

Mission - 4 (stallyns, CWood , bucs, hockey
Tyty - 4 (dome, tlo, mission, ksj

LBC - 3 ( ET80, LionsFTW , tyty

James - 2 ( matts, lbc
stallyns - 1 (James
Bucs - 1 (Danger

That's the D2 VC going into overtime.

Of note, KSJ was the final vote on Ty - did it twice in fact - the second vote came in this form:

On 9/18/2017 at 5:59 PM, kingseanjohn said:

Tyty, stallyns, hockey, lions are my current mafia guesses. A bit early for it. But I'm going with it.

And stallyns was the first vote in OT (mission).

Hockey was civ.  We're currently operating under the assumption Lions is town.  So if KSJ is scum, I'd say there's a really good chance stallyns or Tyty (in that order, imo) is mafia too.

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

That's the D2 VC going into overtime.

Of note, KSJ was the final vote on Ty - did it twice in fact - the second vote came in this form:

And stallyns was the first vote in OT (mission).

Hockey was civ.  We're currently operating under the assumption Lions is town.  So if KSJ is scum, I'd say there's a really good chance stallyns or Tyty (in that order, imo) is mafia too.

While I may be scummy, I am not mafia scum.

Are you saying I'm scummy for voting for tyty twice?

Stallyns did vote for mission first, followed by you and dome. As I have said previously, OT can help civs as well. Is this stallyns making sure he was on for chatzie moves?

On 9/15/2017 at 6:04 PM, MathMan said:

VC:
        jfinley - 7 (mission, hockey, ksj, matts, james, stallyns, danger
        Danger - 4 (penalty, LBC, jfinley, dome
        LBC - 2 (ET80,  sanchez
        Tyty - 1( TLO
        ET80  - 1 ( CWood
        Matts - 1 (lionsFTW
        Cwood - 1 (bucs
        bucs - 1 (tyty

Jfinley will be the lynch.

You have until 8:24 PM CST to send in moves.

NO TALKING

N1. Mission and hockey both civs. Maybe one or two of those other jfin votes are mafia votes

So, just going over the potential mafia roles (I really don't care about the identities):

We know that ET's was

Whenever you make the factional kill, the action cannot be stopped by doc or bodyguard actions.

And Malf gave us a partial list to start of:

Here is a partial list of the Saviors' abilities:

Ninja
"Whenever you make the factional hit, the action will not show up on tracker, watcher, follower, voyeur, or motion detector reports."

Partial Strongman:
"Whenever you make the factional hit, the action cannot be stopped by protection actions."

So Jadis was the Partial Strongman.

The Ninja is still out there.

And two others, both of which likely have some other type of hit/action modifier (since he clearly states in the rules that the last Savior to send him the hit is who will be the one making the hit).

My gut tells me one of the mafia is probably bulletproof as a counterbalance to ET's character carrying that "auto extra vote against him" all the time.  Ninja's a likely one for that since bulletproof is pretty powerful and "untrackable" is kind of weak.

Also, we can assume ET wasn't the one making the hit tonight because he was dead.  So if he's available to them tonight, they'll probably cover their butts and have the ninja hit someone tonight (or hit me if the ninja isn't available).

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:
On 9/15/2017 at 6:04 PM, MathMan said:

VC:
        jfinley - 7 (mission, hockey, ksj, matts, james, stallyns, danger
        Danger - 4 (penalty, LBC, jfinley, dome
        LBC - 2 (ET80,  sanchez
        Tyty - 1( TLO
        ET80  - 1 ( CWood
        Matts - 1 (lionsFTW
        Cwood - 1 (bucs
        bucs - 1 (tyty

Jfinley will be the lynch.

You have until 8:24 PM CST to send in moves.

NO TALKING

N1. Mission and hockey both civs. Maybe one or two of those other jfin votes are mafia votes

Granted the driver behind the jfin vote was an inactivity vote, but I don't see two mafia being in on the D1 lynch.  Mafia usually spread their vote around more on D1.  ET is on me along with sanchez (who was replaced by ksj, so technically I should have had only 1 vote on me... thanks @MathMan>:().  bucs being all by his lonesome on CWood (who we now know thanks to his own incompetence was civ).

So if the mafia are spread on 4 different people on D1, this would seem to finger TLO, Tyty, and 1 of stallyns, dome, or ksj.

Not saying it's absolute that they were all on different people, but @Danger and @Matts4313 can back me up on this that it's common mafia D1 strategy because it's just too easy to do with so many people in the game.  No reason to try and get any heat - particularly over an inactive like fin.