Week 16 Games

Leader

6 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

what is the up to date playoff picture

No. 1 NFC seed: I *believe* the only path for this happening is the Packers winning out and both of the Seahawks or 49ers getting to 12-4 (either by both losing in Week 16 or by one losing in Week 16 and that same team winning in Week 17, etc., however you want to get there). The Seahawks (common games) and 49ers (head-to-head) both have a tiebreak over Green Bay if either combo finishes 13-3. Obviously both the Seahawks and 49ers can't finish 13-3 since they play each other in Week 17. The Packers hold a conference-games tiebreaker over the Saints.

Sauce: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-week-16-playoffs-standings-scenarios-how-seahawks-packers-saints-49ers-can-get-top-seed-in-nfc/

So next week we are all seahawks and saints fans

edit:actually i guess the saints outcome is irrelevant

Edited by HokieHigh

17 minutes ago, Leader said:

Not sure an AZ victory is in our best interests....is it?

A Seattle loss is always in our best interest. I firmly believe that. :D

EDIT... Except next week... ;). Still, I'll never call myself a "fan" of them. 

Edited by Toddfather
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

No. 1 NFC seed: I *believe* the only path for this happening is the Packers winning out and both of the Seahawks or 49ers getting to 12-4 (either by both losing in Week 16 or by one losing in Week 16 and that same team winning in Week 17, etc., however you want to get there). The Seahawks (common games) and 49ers (head-to-head) both have a tiebreak over Green Bay if either combo finishes 13-3. Obviously both the Seahawks and 49ers can't finish 13-3 since they play each other in Week 17. The Packers hold a conference-games tiebreaker over the Saints.

Sauce: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-week-16-playoffs-standings-scenarios-how-seahawks-packers-saints-49ers-can-get-top-seed-in-nfc/

So next week we are all seahawks and saints fans.

Could care less if the Saints win or lose! We basically have to win 2 or we are playing in the wild card round. 

Just now, Leader said:

That was a gutsy win by Philly. They came in to the game missing top talent and players were coming in and out, playing hurt the entire game.

Almost think it speaks more about Dallas than Philly. 

BTW, has Prescott ever cost himself come coin by not signing the contract Jones offered earlier. Pretty sure the value is going to decrease significantly on the next offer. 

Nick Wright -  If this game/season prevents Dallas from giving Dak 35M+ per season this offseason, then it’s actually not a terrible result for them long term. Unfortunately, they’re *still* going to give him that contract so this year is just a total missed opportunity with no silver lining.