Week 16 Games

Leader

25 minutes ago, Golfman said:

The problem is you can do everything right and Jackson can beat you with his legs. 

Yep he's a beast.  Have seen his type before.  Sooner or later he's going to get hurt running QB's always do.  Reminds me of Vick back in the day.  Jackson is tougher though.  He can't continue that style of play eventually the chickens come home to roost.  Until then he's going to be really tough to stop.  

8 minutes ago, Leader said:

I think TN has a decent chance to knock off HOU.

Houston has nothing to play for in Week 17. Neither do the Ravens for that matter. Meanwhile the Titans and Steelers are both playing for their lives.

Gonna be very hard for Oakland to make it in.

7 hours ago, Norm said:

Nah, but pat yourself on the back. You are smart, we are dumb. 

Why don’t you support your position instead of being condescending? 

You probably live in a world where facts don’t matter to you unless it fits your distorted world view and you probably get upset when people tell you different.  

5 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Why don’t you support your position instead of being condescending? 

You probably live in a world where facts don’t matter to you unless it fits your distorted world view and you probably get upset when people tell you different.  

Nah, I just hate idiots who have to randomly bring up old arguments and distort the opinions of them to make themselves feel not like idiots.